Why do i get so upset when people use male pronouns for me even though im boymoding

why do i get so upset when people use male pronouns for me even though im boymoding

i try to cope by saying i present male so people are going to think i want to use male pronouns but i think i just look like a guy.

Attached: 6ed1a121e2aaaf7ca78564d42732aa4558b2c53ee19a27752f72178ed01e3ad6.jpg (936x1200, 261.46K)

because you know you're a girl. just start girlmoding, pussy

but i dont pass and im dead broke and live in a bad spot for being a tranny

so? you really think anyone's willing to go to jail over your pathetic boymoder ass?

no itd probably just hurt even more to still get he/him'd but with added humiliation in "girl"mode

if you're going to hurt either way why wouldn't you try anyways

because i dont wanna be humiliated and hurt even more idiot for fuck sake im an actual boymoder not a girl who just prefers wearing boy clothing

pathetic. send your E to someone who will use it to live a better life and deserves it more than you

I ALREADY GET MADE OF FOR BEING A TRANNY EVERY DAY MY ENTIRE FAMILY HAS LITERALLY DISOWNED ME AND I COULD BE HOMELESS IN A FEW MONTHS WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO

grow some balls lmao

no

Attached: 76df6afe003124bcc2d0b6154f56c8d07c29d436913a0a099c4d3b9b1dd4caaa.png (654x619, 1.13M)

then nothing will change and you will continue living your pathetic boymoder existence and suffering until you wither away

ok let me just get hatecrimed real fast

yes there are retards who beat fags up, yeah.

well you're not a fag, are you, user?

thats how other people are going to see me so for all intents and purposes im a fag

where?

then put in the effort and pass as a woman it's easy lol

rural georgia

Is that raven real? please say yes!

easy

HAHAHAHAHA georgia isn't even bad holy shit ur such a pussy