Are 5 day injections really necessary? Once a week just feels nicer. I'm sure it's fine

Are 5 day injections really necessary? Once a week just feels nicer. I'm sure it's fine

Attached: 1651737251715.png (553x579, 327.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onedrop.today/blogs/blog/what-is-lipohypertrophy-insulin-scar-tissue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I inject 0.5 ml(?) every other week subcutaneously. seems to be working well for me.

i do weekly too, it seems to be working out just fine for me
this is kinda pushing it tho

I do every other week so much less work I wouldn't push them closer without a real reason to plus the long cycle saved my butt once when I was unexpectedly away from home

I'm doing what you're doing but once a week

Could be worse. I take 4 shots every day.

t. bodybuilder

post needles or larp

ah, great. i will get my blood work tested this week and then talk to my doctor and one of my DIY expert friends abt this then. i think it just depends on the bloodwork.

Attached: FA87F7BA-9743-40A0-8B05-E6DA68939ECC.jpg (4032x3024, 3.17M)

post muscles or larp

Pretty sure thottery is bannable on this board.

larp confirmed

How do you deal with scar tissue?

I mostly use 30g needles so it’s not so bad. When you hit a spot that makes crinkly noises, you just push harder.

>you just push harder
Does it hurt?

that affects absorption rates though

Eh not really. Some of the compounds give really nasty pip and that’s usually the worst.

Although by far my least favorite is injecting a cc of carnitine into my ass every day. It’s too much volume for one shot desu.

Does it? Never heard that before.

onedrop.today/blogs/blog/what-is-lipohypertrophy-insulin-scar-tissue

This sounds like it has more to do with sq insulin specifically. I don’t inject insulin (a lot of bbers do kek), mostly do shallow im injections, and have such high collagen synthesis that I’m not really worried about scar tissue desu.

how come the greeks managed to get perfectly sculped bodies in ancient times but you have to inject chemicals into your body to get gains? seems kinda beta tbdesu

Careful throwing stones in glass houses, tranny.

depends how much u take i guess. i just IM inject into my butt once a week

injesting mare piss and cutting off testes happens to be an ancient tranny tradition passed down from one troon to the other I'll have you know

And what makes you think that Bybon wasn’t drinking bull cum for the forbidden gains?