Dying

i broke up with my bf about a month ago and have been nocturnal ever since then. i keep sleeping days away. also been dropping a lot of weight which is not good since my bmi is already 16.4. any advice on how to not die? ty

Attached: 4574452.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

drink some water, eat a healthy amount of calories, work out, and love yourself

i have no energy. im drinking plenty of water but because of my ed food is repulsive and i refuse to eat it

having eating problems is fucking anonying, and i relate to that. you need to eat though. maybe try cooking your own food? theres tons of great recipes online. the satisfaction of cooking is good.

i mostly eat bars and chips since theyre dry and juices and after taste is mostly what i hate.

mm, then i recommend you look up recipes for something with a lack of after-taste or whatnot. Eating is hard. it will get better. im still struggling with it rn, apparently developing BDD according to all of my friends. it will get better tho, it has to. good luck

>i broke up with my bf
now this may just be because I'm ugly and have never been loved by anyone, but why the fuck would you be sad if you were the one who broke up with your bf??

Attached: 1652193944466.jpg (246x180, 19.1K)

mostly because he sexually assaulted me. i also didnt really consent to being in the relationship with him in the first place

Personally, sometimes you haven't any choice but to break up with your partner. They may be abusive or something similar to that. However, that person may have filled the void of loneliness. it is not an uncommon occurrence.

wtf that really sucks op, I hope you feel better soon
do you have any friends you can talk to or something? Maybe you can try cooking some recipies if you are having trouble eating?

no not really. i live with my parents who i hate being seen by (idk why) and cooking would be something they would totally grab onto

ik this is irrelevent but what bars do you eat

nature valley and tigers milk mostly

>something they would totally grab onto
wdym by this? I'm in no position to lecture people on their relationship with their parents, but this seems innocuous enough?

idk they just like to insert themselves into whatever im doing. or think im incapable of doing stuff

I'm in a similar situation, user. If you find a way to fix it, tell me.

i will if i do. good luck

What do you think about taking hrt

might do it but have to live alone before that. i already have a pretty fem body and my body hair regrows really slow and is easy to shave.

hugg boi :(

I'd use that as motivation, aging being such a big factor here made me more aware that the clock is ticking away in my own life, and it kinda lit a fire under me. And aging is less kind to guys who like being fem and your decision could kinda get made for you