Do most trannies hate their cocks?

Do most trannies hate their cocks?
Such a shame because dick only makes them better.
If you're a tranny reading this please don't hate your dick, please don't chop it off, remember that there are a lot of us who will love your dick too, who will love you for what you are.

Attached: Hehe.jpg (678x452, 28.62K)

iirc 17% get srs. thats probably mostly due to lack of affordability though. id say most tranners, especially the ones outside of Any Forums, dislike their penises

it is too late I have removed it
based everyone forgets the low number is mostly lack of access

too bad, I'm gonna get srs anyway B)
my gf said she's excited for me to get it

Why do you guys hate your cock so much? Does it feel like a tumor on your body or what?

The dysphoria I get is tolerable most of the time, so I'm keeping it. it's 6.5" and kinda cute nowadays tho ngl.

Aesthetically I like it? Like I think it looks cute in pics and stuff but if anyone tries to touch it then yeah that fucks me up. So I don't know where that leaves me dysphoria wise.
Considered SRS but I have so many other trans related surgeries that take precedent for me and I'm poor so will likely never get it. How a chaser feels would never have an impact on that decision tho.

seriously do you understand what a trans woman is or do we just get you hard?

If gender is not sex then why do transgender people change their sex too instead of just gender

It’s a tumor but it’s also literally just a disgusting sack of flesh that hurts if you jostle your legs the wrong way and makes you feel sad.

because I don't want to have male genitalia? not to mention male genitalia is completely inferior to female genitalia, who on earth would rather have a gross, largely featureless tube over something as beautiful and complex as female genitalia?

my cock is huge and I love it so much. it’s so funny to put on frilly panties and see my giant bulge strained inside. god I love penis

>gender is not sex
you were told this by people who don't know what they're talking about it doesn't pass the smell test we're constantly on about changing our bodies to look like and be our new sex

For most straight men vagina looks extremely gross
It's like that alien from watchmen's climax
Dick is aesthetically pleasant and looks cute

>For most straight men vagina looks extremely gross
really now, have you talked to other "straight men" about that?

I thought it was gross when I first saw it and now I have one on my body

I love my dick and even if get surgery I'm keeping it

I will never understand this outlook, I think pussy is beautiful

yea its probably my least favorite part of my body even when its small. hoping for SRS soon

Yeah most men don't fetishize vagina even though they fetishize every part of female for a reason.

do you like it?

>For most straight men vagina looks extremely gross
so what? straight men have incredibly bad taste

oh yeah. it's still kind of gross but whatever it has a purpose.

Basically, it's never felt like it should be there and it bothers me to feel it. It's uncomfortable between my legs.