How to find a trans gf

how do I find one? I'm attractive, in-shape and I have my shit together. I have no problem with picking up cis girls, but I have no idea where to meet trans girls. yes I'm a chaser but I have no issue dating and introducing a tranner as my girlfriend to my friends

Attached: coominthesink.jpg (500x382, 15.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8Qp5WpkS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drag shows and lgbt bars, if you want a more trad trans girl you will have to meet her at work or school

unironically discord

discord.gg/8Qp5WpkS

join our discord.. chasers and trans dating server. no transbians pls

Chasers are just proto-transbians, though.

is this server any good or is it a meme?

I've never used a public discord server, how do I know I won't be doxxed (yes I am a paranoid schizophrenic)

This place or /soc/
Be warned all of us are severely mentally ill

some are eggs but the rest are guys that truly love tranners.
don't provide personal info if ur unsure, don't include exif info in photos. use an alt account if u want. It's comfy here tho I promise.

How many are UK

What is the guy to trans ratio

Cis women don't use discord lmao

Attached: -2345678.png (1220x1228, 1.75M)

2 trans in UK and possibly third. A few in Nordic countries too.

54:62 girls/boys although more lurker boys than girls.

Are they hot? I doubt it's worth joining for 2-3 options

we got 142 ppl and it's growing constantly. sometimes u gotta work for things u want.

he's trying to meet a trans girl retard

Trannies can usually be found in gay bars, on discord, grindr, and /soc/. Be warned: Not all of them looking passing, and quite a few of them are legitimately mentally disturbed. You're not gonna be fucking Shiritrap or Korra del Rio

stealing your old server was fun lmao
>no transbians
so are you like, detransitioning or just larping as a man? ur weird C, keep on creepin on xD

Attached: q3vz0gx7c0491.jpg (1200x1150, 149.82K)

ahh yes the lying manipulative fraud. No neither of those are true. I like how you had to keep convincing people to stay.

at least i dont have to try to convince people im not a balding 40 year old creep :)

Attached: Screenshot_20220509_233242.jpg (618x604, 165.1K)

I was bald you fucking idiot. My hair is growing back. I'm 39 and I never lied about my age ever and never hid it either. How I act is how I act. You on the other hand had to make up lies to make it convincing.