Chasers

Would you prefer if you weren't attracted to trannies? Like I wish I wasn't trans and could have just been born a girl or been happy as a boy. Do you ever wish you could just settle with regular cis women?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1644265066676.jpg (1171x1462, 263.38K)

What's wrong with liking trannies? Variety is the spice of life. The only reason I like you guys more is because you let me butt fuck you with little to no hesitation.

I’m not really a chaser as much as a terminal coomer, but I like trannies and have been jerking off to them for 20 goddamn years. And yea I wish I were 100% non-fag. I’m currently trying to conversion therapy myself into being normal.

Nothing is wrong with it at all but it just seems that every sexuality except hetero seems to have doubts or regrets at one point for being into what they are into. That's why I'm wondering do chasers ever wish they could not be into to trannies because we can complicate their lives

I would still like trannies regardless

I am very glad I'm attracted to mtfs, otherwise I'd be an incel forever.
Maybe if you're in a homophobic/transphobic shithole or your family hates transfolx then it'd suck, but I don't have that complication.

Attached: 1645577496389.jpg (640x640, 90.06K)

Huh? Why would I not want to be? This is a weird question

>it just seems that every sexuality except hetero seems to have doubts or regrets at one point for being into what they are into.
I don't think that's true. Only if they're in a society that's very hateful and non-accepting, really

>folx

Attached: 971C070D-27AB-4EC7-B14E-547DE0E0056C.jpg (180x180, 4.84K)

Bruh...
I've never regretted/doubted liking trannies. Others have.

Are we not hetro?

so unique

Forcing dead memes is cringe and unfunny, go away.

Should we tell him?

I mean I sometimes feel like I'm going to *have* to settle for cis women because there's too many of us and too few of you. But no why would I wish I wasn't attracted to trans women? What a dumb question.

A Chaser doesn't doubt or regret anything. It's those straight/gay guys who are "questioning" and then eventually realize they're just too ugly for pussy/gay dick

>they're just too ugly for [...] dick
Not possible

Brap

not really it's just who I am it's important to my identity so why would I change it, just to be a normie?
I largely just wish trans girls were easier to find that's it.
objectively true

>Would you prefer if you weren't attracted to trannies?

Definitely. Trannies are fucking crazy. Better to just be gay.

This thread has made me appreciate chasers a lot more actually. I struggled with my sexuality a lot, which is normal I supose for most trannies. Very reassuring to see how many chasers here even think it's a dumb question because they are so sure of their attraction. I didn't mean to insult anyone, just phrased it badly probably. The fact you guys get such a hard time but still want a trans gf/wife/fuck buddy etc is pretty awesome.

chasers wish they could be into me

>do chasers ever wish they could not be into to trannies because we can complicate their lives
As a chaser, yes, mostly because all transgirls I've met left me heart broken

>would you prefer if you weren’t attracted to trannies?

Nah. I’m attracted to whatever and whoever I want and anyone who has a problem with it can go fuck themselves.

>do you ever wish you could settle with regular cis women?

I’m not attracted to looks and I don’t care what you got between your legs or what you identify as. If I vibe with you and you’re a cool dude/chick/whatever then I’m definitely interested.