What does your mom think about you Any Forums?

Attached: yourmom.jpg (511x960, 97.01K)

my mum fucking loves me, she always wanted a daughter

I wish I had a mother to call me cringe...

She never loved me, usual bpd neglectful parent. At least i wasn't beat as a kid.

"she" is a repressor and doesnt hate me but "she" wants me to repress too

she's embarrassed and ashamed of me and not afraid to show and say it haha...

she thinks trans people all show signs as a kid and thinks im only transitioning cause i have internalized homophobia and that im actually a gay man. sucks cause me and her were super close before

Attached: 883E93D1-128E-452E-AD33-A1DE6461A4E4.png (333x504, 43.82K)

She loves me. But she didn't have the greatest idea how to raise someone. And she would be heartbroken if she knew I'm actively bi instead of repressing like I told her. Let alone being trans. I guess I'll find out eventually though.

I like how Luke looks like a tomboy in mom's fantasies.

i think she still sees me as her baby, but thats like every mom. she obv hates the tranny side of me, but we get along easy when she's not hating on me and shit.

Greentext
Repper mom wants her daughter to be the man she could never be

we get along very well, and as menopause makes her more self-concious and insecure in her femininity, she's realy happy to have me to help give her loads of tips and tricks (mom was a tomboy and sister came out super biutch). she says since i started transitioning i remind her more and more of her sister, aparently our demeanor and looks are realy similar, as well as out attitude(in both a good and bad way). i love her a lot and the fact that shes so accepting of me as her daughter means the world to me

Attached: aonowaisyatsu-Ei6bDl5VgAA5X8N.jpg (1406x1382, 1.08M)

She's only 15, how do you know she won't become a scientist or lawyer or president?

She loves me and accepts me
she gets sad that im so depressed and suicidal, but she also doesn't help in much regard. She hates that I'm a worthless neet and doesn't know how to help me, I really love her
much better relationship than with my father

She's a TERF along with the rest of my female relatives. I wrote off being supported or accepted by any of them long before I even started transitioning.

Attached: 59727441_p1.png (540x540, 332.92K)

xyr*

wdym greentext im "new" here

Idk you tell me

Attached: 80B09BA9-AC90-44E9-81E8-F3AC1172C7B9.jpg (1284x514, 361.4K)

She says im a disappointment and 5 minutes later she says she is proud of me
I can’t tell what she thinks of me, but I really dont care

I mean elaborate, tell the story about your repressor mom, what has she done.
Jesus

She loves me and was super understanding, my child hood was garbage due to her mental ilness issues so she is trying really hard these days to be there for me and my sister

She offered to loan me the money for ffs even though she isn't well off

When she's alive, she a BPDemon who wasn't really accepting. She'd constantly bitch about me being a gay top, it can be summed up as "If you want to fuck someone, just fuck a woman. Why fuck men? What's the point?". Never came out as trans tho.

She's always hated me because I'm male

I was born because my mom was raped and her parents made her keep the baby. Our relationship is complex and deeply fucked.

Attached: mom.png (619x563, 308.18K)

we get along really well! she knows i have gd but we've never talked about it. my dad had my permission to inform her years ago. also, as far as both my parents are aware, i'm still repressing. i honestly wonder if she even remembers i have gd after all these years...

anyway, we love to eat out together all the time, we just had sushi the other day! she's really sweet and i love to hear about her day. sometimes i kinda wish she'd teach me stuff like makeup and women's fashion one day but honestly i don't think that'll ever happen. i'm not sure how comfortable she'd be with that.