Hey chasers - how do I avoid the bootycall zone?

I want a bf, and all I get is one night stands or texted at 1am. How do Iake it into at least the friend(with benefits) zone?

Attached: Screenshot_20220424-084505_Message+.jpg (1440x1540, 512.97K)

That is FWB. Your some chad/chadlite's last ditch sex partner.
Obvious answer though is just don't put out until you're sure you're actually into each other for each other and not just sex.

What's wrong with being a one a night stand?

>last ditch sex partner
That fucking hurts to hear, but it's what I thought. I never even fucked with him though. We went on one date and kissed in the parking lot and now I just get random texts like this.

I'm over them

Then block him.
>I'm a used up slut, how can I settle down uwu

no idea, i want to find that answer too, troon usually just want to have their way with my body and no relationship

I just stopped responding. Tbh I thought that's all I could get for years so I didn't bother trying for anything else. Apparently that's all I'm good for is some fetish fuck bedpost notch

>that's all I'm good for is some fetish fuck bedpost notch
Not really but if you're already a massive slut then it'll be harder for people to like you

If you're having a lot of one night stands you're fucking around with the wrong guys. You need to find men who are emotionally invested in you, not sexually.

That’s so sad user you deserve better

Idk how to find better. I feel like a disgusting hon

Post dc/location and dozens of guys would love to date you. It's impossible not to be desirable as an mtf unless you're shooting for the wrong people and you're going about it the horribly wrong way.

No one does.
Most people who are in LTRs that I know have known each other for years prior to getting together.

Nobody here is ever in my area

Are you not in the U.S. or Europe?

My specific area. Plus I'm too old/etc for the guys here

no one wants used grindr goods

>My specific area
What does that mean? 2-3 hours away is too far?
>Plus I'm too old/etc for the guys here
Is that intolerable for you or do you presume chasers here actually have standards?

The fact that seemingly every other tranny here into men has a bf tells me they have standards and I am not good enough

>The fact that seemingly every other tranny here into men has a bf tells me they have standards
How so? I don't understand that logic. Wouldn't it imply it's easy? Or do you think you're bottom-of-the-barrel in comparison? If so, why?