The trans movement has got to start coming up with hard rules on who is is and isnt trans instead of the "everyone is...

The trans movement has got to start coming up with hard rules on who is is and isnt trans instead of the "everyone is valid" bullshit that leads to this.
I know many of you are real, but for every 10 trutrans, there's 27 like these who make you all look like this.

Attached: prison trans.png (720x1255, 418.86K)

It's too late
the "gender isn't real so everyone is valid" ideology has won

>The trans movement has got to start coming up with hard rules on who is is and isnt trans instead of the "everyone is valid" bullshit that leads to this.
Ok, I think a person has to have GD, be on hrt/want to start hrt and not be a pedo/predator to be trans. Now what? Should I personally go back in time and kill that person?

Yes. we will do it together

Well, give me a portable time machine and a gun. Problem solved

Attached: 2-24510_trollface-deal-with-it-troll-face-png.jpg (820x706, 157.3K)

The popularization of the trans movement give to us:
>More rights
>More people aware of our problems
>Hons
>AGPs
>Idiots that aren't even trans but think they are
How I hate this shit of everyone becoming trans. No, you are not trans because you like makeup or doing things that are in the feminine stereotypes. You probably gay, a Twink, but these bastards will never be a female.
I hope being trans stop being a trend, these guys are fucking the life of real trans persons.

And the curious thing is that I see more pretenders among transfems than in transmascs.

Some easy rules to weed out nontrans:
>don't pass
>above 6' tall
>transitioned past age 18
>autistic/socially anxious
>anyone who ever said they are a "boymoder"

how are we supposed to do that? assemble the tranny high council?

ok but how? i agree that we gtta get rid of trenders and rapehons but how would we go about doing that? i

Guess I’m not a tranny then

>genetic male parts
What not knowing much about genetics does to someone.

Why do you keep making these shit threads? Is it because you were born mentally disabled?

oh nevermind, you're a woman

literally "ugly trannies bad" lmao

I see more non hrt afabs than amabs. But yeah it sucks when your illness become a trend. And people call you bigoted and truscum if you point that it's rude to appropiate a illness and tell yout that your illness actually isn't an illness and it's "gender identity" and not dysphoria.

I hate it too, I've been repressing basically my whole life and not wanting to admit it to myself despite crying before bed as a kid that I wasn't a girl and other totally normal cis male behavior. All of these trenders and stuff keep making me question if I'm even trans or I'm like them. Not to mention the optics, there's some horrors in the spotlight and it makes me scared that I'll be like them and be perceived that way. It's making the mess in my head even worse.

There are cis women who don't pass and are tall and awkward. Doesn't mean they're not women. Are they attractive? No. Do I like looking at unattractive people? No. Doesn't change anything. There could be and probably a total AGP predator freak who transed before 18 and is super hot but people won't bat an eye because they're hot lol.

The biggest thing transphobes did against trans people was spreading the idea that gender was a social construct

As a mtf lesbian, fuck you. Stop gatekeeping you literal nazi.
Nobody needs to meet your fucking standards.

Just give women with penises a different shower time in prison than women with vaginas how hard is that

No one gives a fuck about all the cis men that get actually brutally raped in prison so why should I card that a hon smiled at a cis women in the shower? Why is everything retarded all the time

Nobody cares when men are raped at all so desu

>am 6'0
>transitioned at 18
wow looks like i made it :D
also im guessing you set the bar specifically so you wouldnt be weeded out as well. that's cringe. even tho i wouldn't fit, i think a better category is under 5'11 and transitioned below 18.

What if we stopped segregated prisons
I don’t care how many women would get raped by inmates, they would eventually adapt to their roles.

Plus they probably deserve it for committing crime anyways.

I've seen some girls transition after 30 and look hotter than most cis women. I think after puberty does it's damage it's a lot luck and genetics.

>Some easy rules to weed out nontrans:
>>don't pass
>>above 6' tall
>>transitioned past age 18
>>autistic/socially anxious
>>anyone who ever said they are a "boymoder"
there would be like 4 trannies left

Pretty much this lol
It's prison. It's a place where getting stabbed or raped or beaten is normal, it's a concrete cube where sociopaths who don't have the decency to give people a quick death leave people to rot.
>an ugly person smiled at me
Seems like the most insane non-issue, relatively speaking. It's 500% transphobia.

>The trans movement has got to start coming up with hard rules on who is is and isnt trans
No thanks, I've got better shit to do.

>hard rules on who is is and isnt trans instead of the "everyone is valid" bullshit
yes. Irony is that the phrase "trans community" gets bandied about but community involves obligation, not just drawing blindly. But usually it's 3 months HRT trainwrecks that speak to the news.

>for every 10 trutrans, there's 27 like these who make you all look like this.

Indeed, hsts are less common than "agp" - and only 2/3 of AGPs are even decent people.

Sorry I meant including 6' as well