Drunk tranny... ama looool

drunk tranny... ama looool

Attached: 1655411314245.jpg (1939x1913, 415.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're reading this you have to let me fuck you or your mom will die because I will kill her please respond l

How many guys have you fucked?
Ever tried acid?

im a virgin loooolll and i did do dxm... never acid.. yet

mom is dead you swine

Aww my mom is dead too.. she over dosed when I was little :(.
Hmmm you should try some LSD. It will expand your perspective.

What did you think about the dxm? I know it's weird just laying around having the weirdest most disjointed thoughts.

What's stopped your from having yourself a man?

Haha fag it's your mom die because you're bad and I'm going to fuck her course now

yee i want to try lsd and or shrooms or 2cb idk

i want a bf to fuck my brains out and to grow... but no one will ever love me... i love only one person and i want that person back.

My mom would never call me a fag... when I was 11 she said "it's ok user if your, you know...Ill still love you."

She is smiling down from heaven at me, even as I write fill this post, she would want me to live!

>Hmmm you should try some LSD. It will expand your perspective.

fuck off r*dditor

She's with Jesus now which means that he fixed all the broken parts in her brain and she's actually looking down at you in horror being like what the fuck what the fuck is that what did I do wrong Jesus please heal him heal my son!

Then Jesus will say no bitch you did not know me on Earth and now you wish to know me?

Then send her to hell

I suggest shrooms for your first time sense the duration is much shorter than lsd, even if I think lsd is a little easier to handle. 6 hours tops versus 12 hours tops, even things go south, you'll have a lot less time to struggle.

Also I suggest trying it with a really good friend, or a lover. A lover is always best since you can feel comfortable showing them such an intimate side of your self, but a good friends is the next best alternative.
Also lying in your bed, with some music you love, blind folded on a low dose, is a trip that can hardly go wrong.

Oh there is nothing reddit about me user, I just like to turn people on to psyches, trannies are rife with emotional problems, and nothing allows you to sort yourself quicker than a good, or bad trap. Plus the sex is amazing, probably the best most intimate sex you can have. Well worth it for that alone. Mhmm sometimes I lay down and look back fondly on one of those sessions...
haha idk that is kind of funny user.
Maybe she is looking down in horror OwO.
I cant say I've lived an entirely modest life, full of good will.

i don't have friends loooool.... but some music with it would be great.

my friend is online... omg i hope we can talk :))))

Best weezer album in your opinion?
also, favorite weezer song?

Pinkerton!!!

meme: i can't stop partying
fav: in the garage

>6 hours tops versus 12 hours tops
Kinda BS, my first time I dropped like 3.5g and the effects lingered for about 9 hours. Granted I weighed very little but still

Is that a condom wrapper or a ravioli?

what do weezer-flavoured condoms tazte like

Larger doses will always cause a longer trip.
3.5 is pretty standard dose. But for peak effects 6 hours is about right. The effects lingering will be longer of course, for any dose.

But with shrooms you peak early and quick, and LSD the peaks come in waves over hours.
So instead of at 6 hours with lsd and your still riding the platues, shrooms are going to be winding down from that point.

condom!!1
virginity

god i want my friends back i love em so much

youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4