True chasers would proudly display their trans gf in public and hold her hand, not caring if shes a bit clocky...

True chasers would proudly display their trans gf in public and hold her hand, not caring if shes a bit clocky. Fakechasers are scared wimpy beta boys who want a dirty little secret. Are you a true chaser or a fake chaser?

Attached: 70qc3vh5mpn11.jpg (848x781, 75.91K)

BASED BASED BASED

Attached: 1603009589303.png (2048x2344, 1.12M)

True chaser. I just want us to be happy

Good boy!

Ok first of all I think PDA is vulgar and aside from the occasional hand clasp or hug I won't do it with anyone, trans or cis. If I'm not going to tongue wrestle with you while waiting for the checkout at whole foods it's not because I'm ashamed of *you*, it means I just have a normal level of shame that all people should have. Don't be gross.

With that out of the way, the dirty little secret thing makes me seethe, what makes you think I won't be proud to introduce you to my parents?

true chaser :)

Used to want a relationship, got bitter over being called a chaser, now just fuck 'em after I lead them on with the offer of a rich boyfriendo.

Nice imagination!

I chased till i realized i was one

I'm hot enough to get a 100% passable trans gf so I don't have to worry

Imagine being ashamed of your gf. Cringe.

Sadly, both my trans exes hated PDA.

The path the vast majority of the time, just like bisexual "men". It's just the reality...
I hate PDA too, I'm uncomfortable with it. Something minor like holding hands or hugging is okay.

There is no better feeling than making out with your hot trans gf in a crowded bar and stroking her legs. I feel bad for you

All I wanted was to hold hands but all I got was my hand slapped away lol.

You can sit in my lap, I'll wear you on my arm, hold you close, brush your hair out of your face, pick you up, swat your butt

Join our discord tru chasers!! strait trans for chasers

Can people join even if we’re not looking to date or is it primarily a dating server?

yes if u follow rules and want to make frens u can! We have couples in here and they don't get flirted with.

True chasers are gay and Fake chasers are gay

Attached: Hononculus.png (834x978, 1.32M)

My gf didn't start girlmoding until a few months into dating, but we always held hands and even kissed in public. I love her bunches and think she's adorable. I was super excited to introduce her to my parents, and she's met most of my family. I love it when she does that sorta, arm embracing hand hold where she uses her other hand to grab my elbow and get even closer. I get to see her again tomorrow and I'm very happy about that :)

>tfw no transgf to show to family

Attached: .png (700x701, 243.69K)

come find one then