Why dont you people feel loved?

so I was thinking
if you deranged trannies werent so truly unlovable and awful

you could find men that would do romantic things for you
dont you people want to be loved? all you have to do is be attractive and submissive to others

why do trannies hate romance?

Attached: love notes.jpg (813x610, 58.93K)

>tfw no relationship like pepsii and FRT's

Attached: 1602873541409.png (640x476, 544.03K)

i don't, i exist for it, i worship it, i give myself to it every day, i lose myself in fantasies of it, i will be in love forever

Attached: AB2D10F1-EFCC-40BB-A04A-DF3AC0BCD74A.gif (540x304, 2.28M)

I don't hate romance, I just don't deserve romance because I'm a disgusting man fetishizing womanhood. I desperately wish I could have love, but I desperately wish I had been born a woman, too. Them's the breaks, I guess

Attached: 20220214_233433.jpg (1342x2048, 308.94K)

>I just don't deserve romance because I'm a disgusting man fetishizing womanhood.
this guy gets it

Reminder that Chud always gets the girl in the end.

Attached: file.jpg (908x1000, 119.77K)

I couldnt save biden from the tranny brain worms

>whats the most romantic thing another person has ever done for you?
I cant wait to hear about steam sale gifts and 12 packs of mountain dew code red as your pathetic claims of affection

FRT getting pepsii is the biggest blackpill i have ever taken. Almost strong enought to make me a transbian

>I couldnt save biden from the tranny brain worms
The Jews taking our tomboys amirite lol
lmao

the real blackpill is that I could have you if I wanted to rail a shemale and send it home in an uber it paid for
>The Jews taking our tomboys amirite
yes.
exactly.

so no flowers for troons?

Well the stronghold of awful was built from years of neglect and invisibility when I was a boy. I don't have the confidence of the average modern day mtfs. I'm delicate and pretty much into decor and feminine stuff like ikebana and tea ceremony. I wish I was bullied because at least my non-existence bully acknowledge my existence but I'm not. No one knows me, even I can slip through class and go to the arcades during school hours and no one notices. Perhaps I've become more hostile and unwelcomed once I live by myself. I'm seeing other mtfs as competition and men as enemies that hates me 100%, so I'm giving cold shoulders on them most of the time while avoiding eye contacts and trying very hard to hold a conversation for more than 10 minutes before excusing myself, unless it's related to the government agencies and license etc. Never took drugs except my hormones.

Attached: 1656373005221.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Nah flowers are an nice romantic gift, I'm sure she will appreciate it

I really hope chasers aren't like you

>you dont need a metro card because you already pass
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

Attached: 1626046910497.jpg (2880x1800, 515.75K)

Frt isn't a chaser
He despises chasers

chasers are repressed homosexuals
that are incapable of love
I, a heterosexual american, have done the following with my trans gf in public
>held hands
>made her sit on my lap
>madeout in bars and parks
>took her everywhere on my arm
>opened doors for her and refused to let her carry anything other than a purse

all chasers want to do is suck off a twinkhon and drown their guilt in videogames
chasers treat women like disposable waste they can use up and discard at will

chasers are incapable of romance or love, especially romantic love

>Coworkers bf visits work to surprise her with flowers
>People are still talking about it

Giwtwm

>Had my birthday recently
>Property manager knocks on my door to deliver a small Mason jar floral gift
>I assumed maybe she had my birthday on record and was giving a token of appreciation for the help and care I give to the property
>I was beaming all day to think that someone would notice my birthday
>Oh it was actually from Mom, just they (the florist) delivered it to the office for some reason
>Happy, but less happy

It's still nice to receive something from family, but the notion that someone would surprise me with a small kindness was the best I'd felt in a long time (shame I was mistaken).

because unless im constantly told im loved i believe im going to be abandoned. its pathetic and its pesters my boyfriend. i need to work on myself i guess

ive never felt loved, even at home. its alien to me. and scares me a lil.

that made me upset
stop being such a liberal homo and become someone worth loving