This board is not only damaging to tranners

>be me
>cis les
>got reminded of Any Forums's existence after another user told me its more insane than Any Forums
>curiosity is peaked
>decide to check it out for myself
>learn about the skeletonpill
>think its stupid and nobody notices things like that
>one day am in the bathroom
>normally dont look at the mirror or at my body all
>decide to look in the mirror for once
>every single fucking hon image ive ever seen on /tttt/ flashes before my eyes
>my shoulders fucking huge
>my hips are non-existent
>my jaw is shaped like a square
>jesus christ im a cishon
>getting memories in which several people implied i looked like a man but never took it seriously
>suddenly hyperaware of my body more than ever
>before didnt care about my appearance
>now cant stop noticing it
>wondering if ive just been a blissfully unaware ugly ogre this whole time
What the fuck

Attached: fc3.jpg (566x515, 79.71K)

you should poon out

Despair. Your suffering tastes so great

Maybe you have body dysmorphic disorder, take body measurements and compare them to averages, you're not really going to do more damage if you already think you're an ogre and you get man measurements, but if you don't, maybe brainworms cured. Also probably don't come here anymore it fucks up your head.

cishon/hon solidarity

>be me
>cis les

Attached: 1656369864247.jpg (600x375, 79.16K)

now u can be a heccin valid afab trans girl and kys once u turn 25 like the rest of us

Are you black?

lol yeah, I normally have a healthy sense of self esteem, but some of the posts used to get to me. Touching grass, going outside, actually helps. I've always been pretty nerdy, so having a personality outside of your looks is also good.

>got reminded of Any Forums's existence after another user told me its more insane than Any Forums
Definitely not true. Any Forums has its own strange shit going out, but for a Any Forums board, its been relatively hopefully so long as you have decent enough mental filters.

Who the fuck is saying this place is worse than Any Forums?
Any Forums has constant neo-nazi posts and shit. Some trolling, some not. This is a far cry from Any Forums.

...Its nice for me to hear of a ciswoman having some of my own image problems. It might be good to get your hormones tested, maybe. Ive heard PCOS can do funky things to ciswomen's bodies.

Try to stay positive. At least you know what you are...

post pic

>hipless
Probably still more hip than us
> large shoulders
Measure them and let us know

Or even better, post a pic

I don't really think it's BDD, like I said multiple people have sort of implied I look like a guy in the past, and ive never had body issues before even when I got called ugly by everyone around me growing up. I just assumed I was seen as a regular ugly girl and didnt mind, but the realization that I possibly look like a man is much worse.
No

Transphobia always hurts cisgender people also.

You're experiencing gender dysphoria, In a way that many cis people do. Some shave their legs because it's a gendered expectation for women to not have leg hair. Desire to conform to heauty standarts like this isn't unusual.
Cisgender people are encouraged to work to aleviate their gender dysphoria, whilst transgender people are ridiculed and are met with transphobia.
Facial feminization surgery used to mainly be performed on cis women.

>hopeful
*helpful
fuck.

Its hard to say if Any Forums boards aree generally that hopeful...

It would be body dysmorphia. Cis people don't experience gender dysphoria, which is far more debilitating. Not a fan of co-opting a struggle that isn't ours.

i mean what’s the difference between a cis woman feeling insecure about having facial hair and a trans woman feeling the same way? they’re both falling short of the societal definition of “woman” and feeling bad about it

>Some shave their legs because it's a gendered expectation for women to not have leg hair. Desire to conform to heauty standarts like this isn't unusual.
I hate when people try to appeal to "beauty standards". Your just not physically attractive overall. I dont buy this shit that some cishet men really prefer women with small tits or hips or some cishet women like men dont prefer them to either like the boyband sleek sort of muscular body, or the big bearish super muscular sort of body and I doubt they generally want men with hips (which can sometimes be a thing), gynecomastia, or particularly weak chins. Theres some factors that seem pretty consistent to me, even though it is by far not the most important . Saying its "beauty standards" sounds just fucking dismissive to me.

> Cisgender people are encouraged to work to aleviate their gender dysphoria, whilst transgender people are ridiculed and are met with transphobia.
Uh... okay Im pretty protrans and think they suffer honestly more than some other groups though I hate to admit that. But cispeople are definitely not more encouraged to correct their looks than tranners

A cis woman is still... a cis woman. She can (most likely) live her life as a woman, give birth, and even be praised or pitied for having facial hair. Trans women don't get that sort of luxury.

A lot of the things that Ive heard PCOS women talk about sound familiar to what I feel. I think your full of shit
Also
>co-opting a struggle that isnt ours
This is the most disgusting and insideous kind of radfem neolib bullshit. What the fuck do you have against human empathy and trying to relate to others? Fuck you. This is just an indirect form of intolerance.

>I dont buy this shit that some cishet men really prefer women with
Gynephilic people (male and female, cis and trans) tend to have a much wider variation in what they find attractive than what androphilic people who pretty much like only one thing (dominant, masculine, strong features, tall, etc). Beauty standards don't change wildly, but look at some European paintings from 300-400 years ago and there's definitely differences from what is appreciated today.
You should know that, being lesbian yourself.

>more insane than Any Forums
Any Forums is mainly bots and some feds trying to find a new mass shooter kek

>though I hate to admit that
why do you hate to admit it? somebody’s gotta be on the bottom

Lol chill the fuck out. I'm a fucking cis woman dating a trans woman, and I grew up struggling with being really fucking hairy and getting made fun of it at school. I still would never compare what I've been through with what my girlfriend goes through as a trans woman. Acknowledging that her struggle is worse doesn't mean I lack empathy, you nitwit.

>Cis people don't experience gender dysphoria

Such a hot take, I know.

why do i always think people are lying on here when they say their a cis lesbian dating a tranny. my mind has been taken over by this board

Attached: 5B227F34-50C0-4998-8374-AFA1D6E01A43.jpg (1206x1145, 591.88K)

It's the most common trans x cis pairing, you seriously need to detox if you think it is weird.

The most common type of relationship involving a trans woman, really

I dont know. Its just that people taught me to not comoare struggles and to try to understand. But I guess what your saying is true.

Sorry...
Ever since I started questioning my gender everything has been confusing. I went from teetering on the edge of conservatism to hearing all these ideas from all these sides of feminism, liberalism, and transgenderism that aI thought were all far left and now Im struggling to figure everything out so when I thought maybe I found some foothold somewhere, I just got mad and now Im back to having none.

Attached: 5395_1_other_anime_hd_wallpapers_anime_girls_crying.jpg (1600x1200, 346.52K)

wait is it really? i thought cism x mtf and mtf x mtf were the most common

i thought t4t transbians was the most common

oh wait im an idiot you said trans x cis. still i thought f x mtf would be below m x mtf

Yeah, ime most bi and gay trans women end up with cis lesbians in the end. Straight mtfs are only a quarter of trans women and t4t is a vical minority.