Any other black gay men who aren't attracted to other black men?

As a black gay man, I can't help but admit that I really am not attracted all that much to other black guys. Honestly most black guys don't appeal to me mainly because I'm not into a lot of the aesthetics that other black guys go for. You know, the street & urban style looks with the baggy clothing and sports sneakers and all that. I tend to be into more alt styles that lean towards that 2000s rock style and many black guys, let alone black gay guys do that style.

That's not to say that I can't be attracted to black guys because I can but I've noticed that a lot of black gay men who don't fit the stereotypical black guy style, they tend to prefer non-black guys. Ironic lol. But yeah I wanted to hear from some other black gay men here on what you guys think about this and if you can relate or not.

Attached: MJYwUUq.jpg (749x895, 44.99K)

when I pretended I wasn't a tranny I mainly slept with dudes like you just by having a shaved head and listening to nsbm

Were you raised in a majority white/ non black community?

im willing to take anything i get at this point. not too picky tbhon

Even black people aren't attracted to black people. That's why every black guy is either chasing white this or white that.

I’m not gay but I’m exclusively attracted to androgynous white women/men and feminine black women. Everyone else I’m indifferent towards or the idea of having sex with them completely disgusts me. I don’t really know the psychology behind all of this but yeah.

Attached: E92C14D0-9778-4F53-9141-ED55A2C0A498.jpg (1080x1893, 229.11K)

This isn’t true.

Black people hook-up with other black people out of necessity, when there's no other options.

Just like women do. It's understandable really, just look at them

Nope. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Your substantiation for this opinion is at worst hearsay and at best swiping stats from dating apps. Why you believe you can speak with authority about this is beyond me.

I like black dudes that are fem but I like white fems more. There's just more of you, you're more feminine, and half of you take HRT. Have you ever seen a genuine black HRT femboy before? Attractive black HRT femboys are unironically my personal Moby Dick.

Attached: 1650472279427.png (1102x566, 372.77K)

Cope and seethe nigger

Are you not attracted to hypermasculinity, and do you perceive the archetypal black male to be hypermasculine? There's your answer. Most people have unfortunately internalized this harmful perception of black men. I didn't think I was that attracted to black men for some reason either, until I realized that it was because I unconsciously thought of them as being more masculine than I am attracted to.

perhaps in some cases that's correct
I'm American, I live around black people, I'm good at pattern recognition. Black men generally will fuck anything male or female, any color, but they prefer white.

Attached: 6b790146d412fdaa71489b0ea4ddebd0.jpg (1068x1336, 124.68K)

Yeah natural biological differences and such. The average black woman produces more natural testosterone than a white male does, because they're the least evolved people, and they adapted to fit the climate of Africa, where brute strength is needed for survival. When they're removed from their natural habitat, that's where the problems occur, as they lack impulse control and foresight to predict consequences.

>Have you ever seen a genuine black HRT femboy before
im right here user

nigga wym ive literally seen black girls reject dudes just cause there white...you guys are so deluded i wish i had queer friends irl so im not forced to come to this site in an attempt to find someone to relate to jesus fuckin christ.

its not like there are only the two options rl or Any Forums user

Get AIDs
> Black men generally will fuck anything male or female, any color, but they prefer white.
I live in America and have spent practically all of my life in either predominantly black or mixed race neighborhoods. Most black men prefer black women and vice versa. There are a few black men who fetishize white women, but for the most part black men will pursue intraracial relationships not interracial ones.

They’re so ignorant, and yet they assert their claims with so much conviction. Anonymous social media was a mistake.

user, black guys will fuck white anything lmao.
It's a status thing on top of an attraction thing.
I wont say that some black guys stick with black woman, but man if they have a little money and the option...

Another post with a baseless claim. If it makes you feel superior to pretend like that’s reality, go ahead and believe that.

It's not baseless, nor does it make me superior, I've just lived around blacks for long stretches of time, it's what i've noticed. it's what some dudes have told me.