Optics bros we lost

Optics bros we lost.

Attached: optics.png (1208x1204, 1.15M)

literally just a straight up dude on the left, wtf?

You couldn't even wait for the last thread to die?

tbhon I didn't see it in the catalog sorry x3

>omg nooooo his gigantic moid skeleton made him do skateboard tricks better
that and putting the ages in there to stir shit even though it's obviously not an age bracketed competition, the only people giving a shit in this instance are the ones who look for any reason to rant about trannies

"Trans-identified male" just sounds like FtM to me. I know that Ricci is actually MtF but the original tweet just doesn't convey any real message if they're using retarded terminology. Anyway, why are trans people beholden to the actions of a single person in a way that no other minority really is?

>Anyway, why are trans people beholden to the actions of a single person in a way that no other minority really is?
thats every minority group tho

I hate that people just want to play these things up as being completely absurd when the average person, especially the moderates, are looking at this and having a normal reaction to it.
Its not fun to have a 29 year old who started "transitioning" a year ago come in and just fuck everything up for kids. A 13 year old and a 10 year old who would've won otherwise.
>She took hormones, but found afterwards she still has too much testosterone in her body to meet the requirements of the International Olympic Committee.
>Tres was born Richard Batres and before she began taking hormones - which she says is the 'extent of her transition' - she served four years in the US Navy as a machinist petty officer of the 2nd class.
>'My doctor has asked me how I feel and if I want to step up my dosage. I'm content.
Kick sand as much as you want but to the moderates/average person this is just plain stupid to see happen.
Being trans is awful.

Not really. Are you really going to tell me anyone would be caring anywhere near as much if the person in the OP was a lesbian, or gay, or a cis-heterosexual ethnic minority instead of being trans?

yeah maybe ur right

Would it be OK if it was a 29 year old cis woman who won?

There would be zero contention if a 29 year old cis woman won because the social issue isn't the age, in a bracket where a 28 year old cis woman came behind the 10 and 13 year old, its how society wants to handle gender issues.
And having a "trans woman" military veteran who has higher enough testosterone to get disqualified in other competitions coming in and effectively taking 500 dollars way from kids is ridiculous.
So yeah, it would be okay. Age isn't the main point of contention. Its having someone claim to be a woman, and also they've denied being a woman too which makes this even more fucked for moderates, swoop in and trounce some kids in a competition. And for what?

ok so you'll strike the part where you were ranting about age right?

I thought this was a timeline

male to loli?

>30 year olds competing against 13 year olds
Do they not have a junior age bracket?

When will they get tired of doing tranny panic news? When has skateboarding ever been news? Why is it now?

No because you're not acting in good faith anyways. Declaring their age as per the article isn't ranting, cry about it.

>Its not fun to have a 29 year old who started "transitioning" a year ago come in and just fuck everything up for kids. A 13 year old and a 10 year old who would've won otherwise.

Is there a bigger difference between a 13 year old girl and a 13 year old boy than a 12 year old girl and a 30 year old woman?

Not in this given situation. Other minorities have other situations where people will generalise them harshly