Diaper transbians are white or jewish

You never see catholics, slavs, arabs, asians or blacks being diaper transbians. Only whites (fair skinned atheist / anglican / protestant) and jews. Why is that?

Attached: 50r1tqn8xjq31.png (1280x931, 18.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_New_Orleans_lynchings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot the mormons and the french. They're white too.

Because white people are the biggest degenerates.

Did someone say diaper? Have a bump friendo

Attached: 56789fghjktyui.png (1972x1116, 2.61M)

Wrong, she's a swarthoid . Also we have Lopey here, she's half-Mexican.

Jessica is the only native american nazi, the only native american diaperfag and the only native american transbian at the same time. It's truly remarkable.

"Diaper transbians" are deranged coomers and their shitty threads should be quarantined to /hornygen/.

Ellaphae priestess/founder confirmed to not be a diapercreeper

i have a crippling extremely painful bowel disease (severe ulcerative colitis, has taken so much of my life from me over the past 8yrs with it) so i wear them when going out usually for safety even though i have only ever had a couple of accidents in public that no one ever knew about - always involving restaurants as eating tends to trigger me to go; but i hate it and never wear them at home where i have bathroom access at all times, i have had horrible embarrassing kys worthy experiences in public and at home because of my shitty disease, you cannot imagine

i wish people didnt fetishize something that is vile and literally belongs in the toilet, down the drain as soon as possible

it's just scatology by another name, mixed with some strange babymode wish

ill never understand it and i have the choice to never try

people like that and the drag storytime shit are doing the greatest damage to all trans people, and especially transbians, who are absolutely not a majority of coomer creeper diaper weirdos like everyone here posts almost as autistically as me about every day

i wish someone could teach them how to not have the worst optics for their communities imaginable, it's not just appearance of unpassing trans, it is behaviors like these

Attached: 681D19EA-5D03-467F-8417-13B15311B3E2.jpg (1024x2048, 151.48K)

what?
t. indian diaper tranner

mexican diaper tranny reporting in!!!!

hi asian diaper tran here

Attached: 7F2F4BB1-05DC-4C69-92E3-2F0262080585.jpg (1656x2944, 510.59K)

>does not consider catholics white
based
Also burn heretic

Attached: 1593288476182.jpg (1437x1980, 866.08K)

>does not consider catholics white
Does anyone but Twitter SJWs consider them white? Serious question. I grew up in Springfield, IL and I've always heard things like "I respect anyone, regardless of the race; white, black, catholic, jew, muslim, chinese, etc." It's pretty clear to me that protestant countries not only have lighter skinned people, but also have a very distinct and more austere culture if compared to the big party that catholic countries are. Everything that's said about white people, by supremacists, neutral observers or detractors, always fits protestants, anabaptists and mormons much better than catholics.

At the risk of sounding like an uncle Tom, high IQ. That's really all it is. You don't see it nearly as much/at all from black people.

Attached: 1632356311135.png (268x458, 122.44K)

giwtwm

Not really, although it correlates. You'd expect to see many more indians and east asians being AGP and APP if that were the case. I think white protestant and ashkenazi jewish culture are so ascetic, distant and pragmatic in general that the boys born autistic are less likely to be just geometry nerds and more likely to go these extremes.

IQ isn't the sole factor, being maladjusted and most of all narcissism plays into these things.

East Asians are quite literally the most AGP race.

Yakubians have them beat, sorry.

user, I know that sounds like me being mean but for the love of good please touch grass
I refuse to believe that even in america race obsession has gotten so bad that your fucking religion determines your skincolour
Maybe make a trip and visit some catholic countries or at least talk to a couple catholic communities, they are more divers then you think
>Everything that's said about white people, by supremacists, neutral observers or detractors, always fits protestants, anabaptists and mormons much better than catholics.
Am I to european to understand what this means?

>they don't know about Japanese, Chinese and Korean crossdressing Internet communities
I envy you

That jessica?

Yeah, they confine it to a fetish instead of trooning out and demanding everyone treat an obvious AGP as a woman because their boner is just that strong. There is no Japanese, Chinese, or Korean equivalent of Chris Chan.

>There is no Japanese, Chinese, or Korean equivalent of Chris Chan.
I doubt that is the case lol

>I doubt that is the case lol
Okay, pull receipts then. Before you go "muh language barrier" there are plenty of lolcows that are well documented outside of the Anglosphere. Surely you should be able to find just one.

On Twitter alone there are lots of exhibitionist, AGP crossdressers who post the proof, BUT the difference is they don't pretend they are women, they don't identify as women, they are men, they don't demand others treat them as women, they don't claim to have a female soul. It is strictly a fetish, as they don't have the narcissism whites and Jews possess.

yeah it's probably impossible for an european to understand the brainrot of americans, but most middle class, protestant british descendents have contempt for other religious denominations. catholics (italians, spaniards, southern frenchmen and the portuguese) are also mostly brown skinned, which doesn't help. it's been getting much better I think, to the point where many Americans in the west coast have probably never even heard the "catholic" distinction being used for race, but prejudice against other races and other religions hasn't.
I come from a mostly jewish family, but my maternal grandmother was italian, and her mother was denied a burial in her city's unofficially exclusively white graveyard (that was after segregation).
deadliest lynching ever: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_New_Orleans_lynchings

She's white