vocaroo.com/1hYXPrFCyEhC
voca.ro/1mQ1YzWKBnTc
voca.ro/1kOMmCOPl4nL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as cringe as i expected chasers to be
voca.ro/1aaY9KLJi9My

Started T march 14th 2022
vocaroo.com/1eg3AmEymyN3
Are you trying to change your voice in that one clip? Sounds the same to me.

idk i dont remember which one it is i just picked from my list

I’ve never been in one of these lol
voca.ro/1lk2eTj4oi32

I’m dumb so I didn’t say, but in the first 10 or so seconds, perhaps a bit more, it sounds like that of a guy but then it gets pretty androgynous imo. I don’t know why, I think it’s how you spell some words?

voca.ro/12NgqMo6IMSh
how gay on a scale of 1-10

Your voice is nice. Obviously doesn't pass but I think it'll sound cute when you voice train. Your accent is also nice.
It's probably because I was more relaxed at first. But it's really hard to hold that, and I get a bit winded or monotone and it just doesn't match who I am, seems forced irl.
0 this sounds like a cis woman

Shut up

you never actually rated mine :(

First replier?
You sound female. It's slightly questionable but in real life I wouldn't question it. It depends on what you're saying, as you relaxed through the recording it sounded a little better.

>slightly questionable
oh :(

you sound so familiar but i dont think you are who i think you are lol
anyhow i think its just a but nasally but otherwise good !!
>0 this sounds like a cis woman
neato you sound like a cis man B^)))))
i think Green is right :^)) if you need tips for starting, the swallow-and-hold method is super easy and super useful, so you could look into that!!

>good
what does that mean

> your voice is nice […]
Thank you! So far all the voice train I did is that i tried to get it higher but it hurts like when I lower it (but I haven’t had much time to look at trans voicelesson live anyway due to work), but perhaps my base pitch is high enough that I can have an androgynous voice that pass as female
About you… uhm… when I did lower it to sound chad and cool I used to speak without giving it any accents or sort-of happiness (like, uhm… if you say “great!” you’d do it without the exclamation) but idk if it can help

Uhm, what’s that about
It passes and it reminds me of a friend of mine which is a bit scary lol

vocaroo.com/1hYXPrFCyEhC
I don't have the privacy to voice train so this is just my natural voice

kek

voca.ro/1mQ1YzWKBnTc

>what’s that about
it's hard to explain in text, but basically you
>close your throat (by swallowing or doing it manually)
>open it back up but hold your larynx in the same place (it moves upwards when your throat closes, but you can manipulate it independently of that,, some ppl need to learn how, for others it's innate, but that's why closing your throat helps!! the movement is unconscious that way)
>speak with your larynx raised like this and play around with different sounds and things. your resonance should be higher now which is like the most important building block when it comes to voice training
idk if i explained that well enough but i can try again if you need me to!
passoid voice good job user :^))

Am I going insane or is half of this gibberish/not english
Foid

voca.ro/1kOMmCOPl4nL

I posted my voice last month and got called a faggot, here's a new one, been voice training kinda. less shitty