Has someone tried taking testosterone to “fix” MTF dysphoria? Would it be a good idea to try to do that?

Has someone tried taking testosterone to “fix” MTF dysphoria? Would it be a good idea to try to do that?

Attached: C61EEFE4-B4B2-4104-8B6F-18E4F880614C.jpg (468x656, 24.58K)

>would it be a good idea to try to do that?
lmao, no

NO

Why not?

Where can you order testosterone, I need the hook up atm.
But no it's not a great idea, in fact it will probably just end up making you really uncomfortable, and when you finally crack you'll be in a worse position for starting HRT.

This is something that's been tried by a lot and literally always fails. Have yet to hear on success story. Instead just that the T-injecting period was one of the darker points of there lives...

It is illogical to do so. Unless they have a hormonal disorder and are extremely low T, it is unnecessary. If they experience dysphoria with the hormone levels of a cis male, and we assume T fixes it, then every single cis male right now would be a tranny and would also need testosterone.

WHY DONT SHOUT AT ME

iirc powers used to offer this as an option, and it had like a zero percent success rate

Transgendernism occurs due to the absence, small amount, insensitivity of testosterone receptors in the brain or certain areas. If there is nothing to connect to testosterone, then the dysphoria will simply be even stronger.

some have tried, it always end badly

Many people have tried that before you, roiding themselves up in an attempt to make the dysphoria go away. Doesn't work, just makes it even worse when they inevitably troon out. Every way you can think of to repress has probably already been done. You got people who join the military to "man up" and that never works either.
It just doesn't work.

ask green
Your testosterised body is giving you dysphoria.
Imagine putting a fire out with some sulphur.

What's "ask green" could you explain a little. Is this a person? A site? I dont understand.

How old are you?
You've had normal testosterone levels for that many years, and you're still dysphoric. Why would more T suddenly make non-dysphoric?

Attached: 1656365056057.jpg (477x750, 193.14K)

Ok, this won’t work then, thanks
Fml

I had an extremely high natural T level (1260 ng/dl)
All it got me was thick body hair that doesn't go away with laser and male pattern baldness
Don't ruin your body

nah bad idea, testosterone is crazy

Me.
roidbazaar.me
They also have US domestic

Green is the only ftm ITT right now probably.
I've heard roidbazar(?) is out of stock?

Could work if you take lower doses. The ones to over the T get worse.

I don’t even know if my T is at normal levels
I assumed if I just increased it I’d somehow feel better?

*ones that overdo the T get worse

It's not like no one ever tried it before, dumbass.

Attached: Kroc-From-Matt-to-Janae.jpg (620x349, 112.23K)

(oh well there you go.
forgot he doesn't just abandon threads like some trips.)

>I've heard roidbazar(?) is out of stock?
What?
That never happens they always have like 6 different kinds of T to choose from, even if one or two are out of stock.
But I prefer Testo E 250, if you want my advice. I use the xeno shit cuz it looks the least sketchy.

Doctors tried that to "cure" trannies of their feminine dispositions back in the day. It did not work. Estrogen hormone replacement therapy is the only thing that works.

Garg said so in a different thread and FD or someone gave him a different site to use.

Thank you dear, I really appreciate it Green.
Have a friend in need, and were trying to get him stacked. Love you!
Thank you user(ette)

That can’t be the only thing that works
There’s another option, right?
RIGHT?

>I don’t even know if my T is at normal levels
have your balls and voice dropped? Do you get erections, do you produce sperm?
do you have any facial or body hair?
Then it's at normal levels
>I assumed if I just increased it I’d somehow feel better?
That's moronic, you've had plenty of "natural" T in your system for decades. But be my guest, do steroids, work out to get mega swole, then come back here when you're 27 and still wanna be a woman, but now you have a Norwood IV hairline and a giant muscley back and arms

You should really NEVER listen to garg.

>Listening to whatever garg says
I doubt she even knows how to navigate the fucking site, she's retarded.

its awful
t. former bodybuilding coper