My lesbian girlfriend is against abortion

My (I'm a bislut) girlfriend is actually happy that the roe decision was overturned... I'm seriously considering leaving her because I don't know how any woman who respects themself could celebrate this as a "win", and I don't want to be with someone who doesn't respect themselves (or other women).

Attached: ciel-fledge---button-01-1563217189385.jpg (1000x1000, 88.94K)

I don't know how any woman who respects herself could date a bislut, so you should be lucky she doesn't respect herself I guess or she would've dumped you already

Well aren't you daft? Ask her to breed you.

She wants you to get her pregnant, assuming you have the means to. Run

>be a lesbian
>be against abortion
>date a bisexual
the absolute lack of selfrespect

Most lesbians are pro choice, you can do better. Dump her.

says the faggot who's afraid of girlmoding

The abortion laws literally have zero effect on dykes

It affects women in my life, and I care about them. Most lesbians are feminists. lol

>oh no how could a woman not want to murder children???!?

Attached: 1656294635357.png (1130x896, 275.45K)

Killing babies is based. We need to harvest their stem cells for trans humanist research.

i dated an excatholic cisles who organized pro life fundraisers behind my back

are we the same person kek

You can:
Get tubes tied
Use contraceptives
Anal
Just not have sex

How hard is it to keep cum out of your vagina?

so you support low cost/free and easily accessible contraceptives?

When will patriarchs take responsibility for the ills that they inflict upon themselves and others by being complicit in the maintenance of patriarchy, instead of scapegoating women as the source of all problems?

>My reproductive system is being destroyed by estrogen being poured into water
lol what

You don't understand. I literally need to kill babies or I will not be able to kill babies. That is a human rights violation against me for not being able to use my property (ie child) how I want (ie murder urges).

>men choose to be oppressed
But women don't?

>Muh heckin baberinos!
No one cares about useless clumps of cells.

Except more than half of the world does?

Men should be oppressed. Matriarchy now!

>so you support low cost/free and easily accessible contraceptives?
Why wouldn't I? Contraceptives are already extremely low cost.
Fringe cases aside like rape (which is the #1 argument somehow) don't women have to pretty much try to get pregnant. Like they have to get cum in them on a certain part of their cycle and even then it's not even guaranteed. You have to try pretty hard to have an unwanted child

Cope and seethe manhater. I'm so sick of you deranged hetshits ruining the lesbian dating pool.

I don't hate men. I pity them.
I love women, though, and that's why I support their bodily autonomy. :)

Femicide is the number one use case of abortion worldwide.

Stop this shit. Stop making the abortion debate about your narcissistic feminist hysterics. It's not about MUH BODY MUH RULES. If anyone actually gave a shit about about bodily autonomy the first thing they'd do is ban routine infant circumcision. This is about forcing a child into the world with the deck stacked against them. That's why abortion should be legal. If the baby has a genetic defect. If the parents are too poor. If they're mentally unstable. If they're too immature to raise a child. Having a mother who wanted to abort you but couldn't due to legal reasons is just going to make her resent you, which will probably lead to her neglecting and/or abusing you in some way or another.

Thats what this is actually about. It's not about your fucking vagina, and the narrow-minded conservatives who want to ban abortion don't give a shit about "controlling women's bodies" either. They're anti-abortion usually because they're religious nutjobs or they just think they're getting one over on the liberals by doing it. And of course they sure as hell don't give a fuck what happens to those unwanted babies when they get unceremoniously shat out into the world. Your gf is anti-abortion because she's a fucking retard, very much in the same way that you're pro-abortion because you're a self-centred narcissist. You should both abort yourselves before you poison this discussion any further.

I said easily accessible too, over the counter, no age restrictions, available to order online.

You're an idiot if you think feminists don't already make those sorts of arguments you're making. Which are extensions of bodily autonomy anyway.