At what point did you go into the women's, tranners?

I'm nowhere close to being able to do that, but I've been girlmoding a bit and just not going to the bathroom. Should I just go onto the men's while girlmoding as a barely twinkhon?

Attached: 1656155979048.png (590x492, 145.12K)

If you use the men's, you're not girlmoding.

I'm wearing makeup and shortshorts with a hoodie. That's girlmoding.

When boymoding I always use the men's

second day presenting like a year pre hrt in the south too

retard
i dont use it and wont use it til i pass, dont wanna deal with people getting upset

if you're dressing like that you should use the lady's, you're endangering yourself by going into the gent's.

Ill go into the men's in full make up, tiny little shorts, my tit's hanging out, and I love to watch men 180 out the door upon entering.

I enjoy men laughing and pointing to the sign.
I like the jokes they make like "a lil lost there".
I do it all the time, as a total twink-hon and girlmodding. I sometimes use the womans too, if I am on a date or out with somebody else.
Otherwise I just use the men's when alone.

You're just like a lot of people on here you just want to be a man. You fool yourself into thinking you want to be a woman, you really want to be a man

lately I’ve only done it because of like out of order women’s bathrooms but it’s so funny how awkward they get when there’s a woman nearby.
men are silly anyway. like why can’t you talk to each other while you pee?

ew why would you ever use the men's room, men piss and shit in there

I know it's kind of adorable how uncomfortable it makes them. I just smile so bad and say silly me... Now when they catch me leaving the urinal I just fucking laugh at the bewildered looks on there face.

But when using the stall I love to see how weird they get because a tiny girl is in the mens room ^_^.

We should be able to chat a little too, I agree, we just peeing...

I don't go to the women's restroom when I'm alone, but I do when I'm with my female friends.
t. 33yo hon

I didn't till I got enough reactions out of people thinking I was in the wrong room. Felt like enough random dudes telling me I am in the wrong restroom gave me enough reason to switch restrooms. I also used a gender neutral bathroom at work during the awkward in-between times.

My only thing is though that, to guys I pass way more often to than I do woman. Woman figure it out so much quicker, and far more often than men.

Sometimes they think I am a frumpy woman, but younger woman they know like a flash of inspiration.

why do foids talk to each other when they go for a piss? i still can't get my head round that.

I first went into the women's bathroom at a West Virginia welcome center.

No one cared. If I'm good there, you're good anywhere, user

i started using it when i started girlmoding full time, so like 1.5 years hrt

I always sneaked in when no one was looking. I like to play with the tampon machine.

Attached: 45trfghn.png (1382x1376, 1.03M)

Yeah I agree with all of that, but at a certain point you gotta make the switch. No matter which room you go into someone is gonna notice it is just about minimizing the issues caused and just sticking to your business.

the ones familiar enough to guess so quickly never care
why would you not keep talking if you were talking before you had to pee? why are men so weird about bodily functions?

Day 1 as a hon. Nobody cares

That's true, I just dont like my dates seeing me use the men's room, or my friends.
And I enjoy seeing men get so flustered by my little body peeing next to them.

But I do agree, it's just a matter of minimizing issues. The woman's room doesn't ever give me these same kind of enjoyments...
Your right, they really dont. I am tiny, a twink-hon and just not threatening at all. So they've never bothered me.