Can y’all stop saying cis women experience AGP now...

can y’all stop saying cis women experience AGP now? Cis women liking how they look is not the same as popping a “euphoria boner” when your friend braids your hair while you’re wearing a skirt.

Attached: 14382A86-386A-41D7-A982-CB3A46582AB6.jpg (828x1008, 390.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instyle.com/lifestyle/autosexual-signs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, because cis women are insanely AGP

This.

>The autogynephilic samples had much higher mean scores compared with non-autogynephilic natal males and natal females, who were similar
Cis males are just as agp as cis females?

Cis women are the most grossly agp people on the planet lol they do shit like this

Attached: 51N8RKt2GnL._AC_SX355_.jpg (355x266, 24.45K)

I know cis guys get hard when they work out, wrestle, are scared, and are in love. Maybe boners are just part of the penis experience, idk. Also the tranny that talked about getting an "euphoria boner" when getting her hair braided was 15 which is a normal part of amab puberty.

Also, from the preview, it doesn't necessarily debunk the fact that cis women are agp. It just says, from a *pre selected* group of AMABs who were chosen *specifically for being extremely AGP* are in fact more agp than the average cis man or woman. Who would have fucking thought.

>good argument unfortunately I disagree

>the penis experience
I love the sound of that. I'll start calling my daily life that.

I'm pretty sure that this article is better proof of cis women having AGP than a bunch of "sexologists" (hack-frauds).

instyle.com/lifestyle/autosexual-signs

while i do believe agp is present in cis women, agp in mtfs seems to be way higher, especially those who repress. i believe its probably a consequence of male libido and having a penis. if trannies had vaginas and female libido since birth i doubt their agp would get as bad.

>“euphoria boner”
If cis women has penises they would get those too
CMV

Attached: orangemansad.png (800x800, 843.22K)

Agreed. In some MtFs, they have more agp than cis women. It is more extreme because they have been forced to suppress their femininity. Some MtFs have no AGP, some cis women have AGP and some don't. But acting as if it's proof of anti-trans rhetoric or using it as a gotcha to say it's a fetish is actually retarded. They aren't AGP because they're monsters, they're AGP due to circumstances. If they were allowed to express themselves from day one and didn't get a crazy libido from testosterone they'd be the same as cis women.
Also, what's even the point of the article? Yes some AGP people exist, but what does that say about the trans women who aren't agp, which blanchtard will never fully acknowledge because they don't exist to him, everyone is either hsts or agp.

If cis women had penises they wouldn't be cis women

Yeah they'd be my wives instead

A boner just more obvious I think
A cis woman is not gonna go
>damn I look good today
>WAIT let me get out a magnifying glass and check to see if my clitoris changed size while I was having that thought!

Attached: 1655757957716.jpg (500x599, 48.26K)

i read this article and holy shit its just as, if not more agp than tranners here. it talked about solo masturbation, self-sex fantasies and sex infront of mirrors. it also recognized autosexuality(how they call agp) as its own sexuality just like blanchard did. if u had changed a couple of words around 2 make it seem like an agp tranny wrote it id believe it.

this is the scale they use to determine autogynephilia
its kinda retarded to ask a cis women these questions lmfao
its outdated as fuck and agp can be expressed/internalized in different ways

Attached: B7EB6405-0D53-4B44-9B10-F32E2EA6C347.jpg (828x1970, 432.32K)

its also so ccrazy how they frame this as some positive female experience and how theres nothing 2 be shamed abt being autoseuxal, while most trannies here feel shame and disgust at the smallest sign of agp.

Because Blanchard and this board made AGP from a trait that some trans people have into an entire retarded classification system with massive gaps that essentially tells anyone who doesn't fit within these classifications that they're lying
That's why

Yeah the author of that study DEFINITELY doesn’t have an axe to grind

Attached: 44E72C1D-58F1-4E20-93B0-18EE5C1CD1E1.jpg (1125x1498, 803.01K)

agp and hsts are just bullshit anyway, i don't know why people on here are obsessed with it

Also, the fact that this """sexologist""" who is supposed to follow scientific standards is parading a paper around saying it "debunks" something rather than simply adding another counterpoint is ridiculous
One paper cannot disprove anything because one paper cannot control for all variables - like the other anons said, the AMABs in this study were selected specifically for being AGP and should not be used to represent every transgender person
I fucking hate this washed up retard.