Is there any fate worse than being a 5'5 "men"?

You are forced to be a twink,femboy or transition since any other visual makes you look weird
You are also pressured into being a bottom by default,since tops=big bottoms=small

Basicaly your whole life has been predefined by your height and I hate it

Attached: images - 2022-06-03T232038.157.jpg (392x468, 26.47K)

But small people with pp are cute

>tfw 5'7
Haha loser

It would be an awful fate if those options didn't exist. Take HRT and become a lovely little lady, in a small petite package ^_^
Besides when you have a big dick, and are a short guy, it looks massive.
If you dont, well it'll just look more adorable when your finally a cute girl.

Even as a guy at 5'4 I fucked the shit out of guys, now I fuck the shit out of them with my ass.

>i-im 5'2, instead of focusing on getting mad rich then moving to a country full of short people i'll instead become a sissy because i have no other choice
ok

>Is there any fate worse than being a 5'5 "men"?
>You are forced to be a twink,femboy or transition since any other visual makes you look weird
>You are also pressured into being a bottom by default,since tops=big bottoms=small
oh nooooo how terrible nooooo
here user you want my six foot masculine body? take it

Damn I wish I wa that height
Trying to pass at 6’0 seems impossible

In 2000 yes because people will still tell you to be a man but in 2022 it's pretty likely that atleast someone tries to groom you so even tho your fate is determined atleast you'll will be able to fulfill your role better

phew it’s a good thing i’m 5’6

so was I now I’m a girl

you can become a short king (muscles) or fem/troon. i like short people desu.

>You are also pressured into being a bottom by default,since tops=big bottoms=small
that's bullshit

There's a load of cis men that height who are masculine and comfortable with it, you're just transgender

I kind of like making love to short guys...
Being short like me, it makes sex a little easier, and they can limber up and really spread there leg's to get at me with a good angle.

It's not bad, our tiny bodies touching together.

You can be a athletic femboy and top weak femboys

Focus on getting mad rich AND become a sissy, then move to a country full of tall people.

the day i find a person below 5'6 who doesn't have the bone structure and hair of a fucking dwarf i'll eat my shoe. the femboy thing is such a cope

Awwww Im not hairy... I know my proportions are a little weird but I dont think Im at all dwarf life.

bring it up with your mirror faggot, femboy larping is literally the modern version of pretending to be a navy seal in 2007

No larping user, though not being a coward, I do not call my self a femboy, rather a tranny.

Attached: buzzing caterpiller.jpg (2560x1920, 1.16M)

I wish I was a manlet I could have any top but I'm 6' and its a drag sometimes

Opps forgot my caterpillars spots. Fixed, and I hope she will forgive me!

Attached: buzzing caterpiller.jpg (2560x1920, 1.17M)

you aren't proving your point with this picture, and you shouldn't be trying to to randos on Any Forums

uh oh

I thought it was a cactus

very cute and nice trips

unironically why would god make those who want to be men, short, while making those who want to be girls tall

Ill still fuck you in the ass user. I like a big body underneath me, it's a sturdy ride after all.
Maybe I shouldn't. But I still dont think theres anything dwarf like going on all the same.
No cacti are nothing inviting, they are prickly to the touch. A caterpillar is fuzzy and soft, friendly, moving around slowly but excitedly.
They are delicate too and squishy.
Thank you user. Witnessed~
They just dont know they want to be girls yet, dont be mistaken about it. They will though, it's our natural calling.

>No cacti are nothing inviting, they are prickly to the touch. A caterpillar is fuzzy and soft, friendly, moving around slowly but excitedly.
>They are delicate too and squishy.
you know just what to say to a girl