Gender reassignment surgery

>gender reassignment surgery
>they operate on your sex

Attached: thinking.png (640x640, 106.51K)

>uses the wrong name for something
>gets confused despite the obvious blunder
bottom brained

That's why it's called sex reassignment surgery.
Only boomers and weird woke people call it GRS.

If gender and sex are different, why do we need to make them match?

We don't
Some people want them to, some people don't. They find it painful, others don't. Only 13% of trans people get SRS.

If they weren't different you couldn't match them bc they'd be the same thing

Its gender confirmation surgery shitheads

>gender confirmation surgery
>they operate on your sex

they mean the same thing stop pushing this nonsense distinction
based I say srs or sex change

This has always bothered me
Would HRT definitionally make someone transsexual? Wouldn’t strict transgenderness be only social transition? (Someone could definitely be both) I don’t understand how sex/gender is parsed so tight but nobody says transsexual any more

You are confusing sex and gender!!

it’s just a meme they say what they’re used to and never think about it

Gender is just a categorization based on sex

It's called sex reassignment surgery OR gender confirming surgery
Makes a lot more sense, huh?

Because people find the word sex and all the words containing sex icky

some people call it gender reassignment surgery
can’t tell if it’s a your sex is always male haha thing or a gender sounds nicer sex is when fuck thing

So trans women aren't women then. Got it.

Sex and gender are the same thing.

it’s sex reassignment surgery, always has been. i swear the trans community actually wants people to see you as your birth sex. i can’t understand why on earth would anyone be like “no i’m not a female now i’m just a male woman”. take the win jesus

This kind of aggression is exactly why everyone hates us. We are not females. We are biological males who adopted the feminine gender and are granted privileges as such by society as long as we stay in our lane. We cannot change our sex.

because anglos are puritans and thus they dislike the word sex

Yes you're right, but sex and gender have been tied together for too long that everybody even the ones who want the separation recognized aren't consistent with making the language follow

hrt femboys are literally transsexual cisgenders for example, but this label while accurate is like a landmine

It used to be called sex reassignment surgery (SRS), then the switched to gender reassignment surgery, but then they went further and renamed it to gender confirmation surgery because your gender wasn't being changed, so GRS made no sense.

there’s a sporadically followed claim that sex is an ugly word and there’s a sporadically followed claim that sex and gender have clear distinct meanings and these two claims interact really oddly sometimes. same shit with transsexual vs transgender.