I always get gendered as a woman irl and i have a turbopassing face but im also a heighthon with barely any curves...

i always get gendered as a woman irl and i have a turbopassing face but im also a heighthon with barely any curves. i dress to fit it but i cant help and feel like everyone is just being nice, even the guys who catcall me. or maybe they’re chasers. idk.

Attached: DF0FB221-49D9-441D-A52D-73ED1B95CBF6.jpg (1014x570, 81.18K)

Kill yourself

why?

unironically i feel so fucking bad about my appearance sometimes. how do i fix my massive ribcage and lack of curves. i was hondosed for a year and im trying to get on injections but idk whay else

heighthon you say? how tall are you?

6’1

face & voice >>>>>>> anything else.

>i have a turbopassing face but im also a heighthon with barely any curves. i dress to fit it
if you have a pretty face, your hair looks good, and you wear basic makeup correctly, and you wear feminine coded clothes (a line skirts/dresses to hide that you're a hiphon) - guys will consider you an attractive woman and will catcall you.
It's about presentation, if you show you care and you pass, men will see you as attractive

i guess. i have a boyfriend too, but i just feel fucking ass about my body when i see it in the mirror. maybe ill get BA or something and feel a bit better. at least my shoulders arent literally massive

Wow not lying for once

i mean ive met women at my own height theyre just usually a lot skinnier…

Its just that usually it's some normal height person
But yes if you get catcalled and have a bf hello?? Literally none of that happens to me

i always get gendered as a woman and i have an ugly face but a normal height and a few curves and never get catcalled. what gives?

i just feel very ugly lol. idk what to do about it besides live a fulfilling life otherwise

Why don’t trans people understand that post 2020, the general public will refer to you as “she” even if you are clearly a man in a wig? It’s called being polite

i live in the south side of chicago dude

hit the gym and only train legs and do cardio like the most of girls

Chicago is a big city nice try fag. Go to rural America and see If you pass

fair enough ig. when i post here people say i pass tho so idk whay to think. i feel like if i did a full body shot they wouldt say that anymore

tfw north side turbohon

Ask yourself this? Do women ever get clocked or constantly worry about being clockable? Hmmmmmmmm KEK “real woman” tho right?

what? who are you arguing with?

we should be friends. did u go to pride?