Are you trans if....?

You can't stop thinking about transition but don't seem to actively try to do it?

Attached: tumblr_o3aaq8UbB91u5w8eho1_1280.png (867x1135, 561.27K)

yes

For realsies?

No lol

You’re a repper

>You’re a repper
I suppose so but like I've been doing it for so long now that I'm becoming very emotionally confused

what if you wouldn't have any problems with waking up as a woman suddenly but you don't really want to be one so as to go through transitioning
and also you hate being masculine

Good question, I sorta feel that way as well

>about transition
what exactly about transition do you keep thinking of?
hrt? girlmoding?
something else or all of it?
do you feel anything specific when you think about it?

>what exactly about transition do you keep thinking of?
Hrt and the changes it could bring

>do you feel anything specific when you think about it?
anxious, scared, longing, arousal, hopeful

>arousal
You're an AGP repressor who'll troon out at 40 and post disgusting pictures of yourself in fetish wear online for attention

>You're an AGP repressor who'll troon out at 40 and post disgusting pictures of yourself in fetish wear online for attention
I'd like to think that I have enough self awareness to not end up like that but lately I feel like my mental state is getting more erratic when it comes to the topic of transition

How old are you and what's your height

>How old are you and what's your height
29, 6'2

Consider suicide

>Consider suicide
already have

Then start taking HRT and get over yourself, there's no magic to it

>there's no magic to it
Well that's unfortunate. I could use a bit of magic in my life

Well magical thinking can help but what's the sitrep on your life? Got a job, girlfriend, etc? Or are you just a worthless NEET

I do seasonal work, I've never been in a relationship, I still live with my family (It's mutually beneficial as I pay some of the bills)

Apply for a real job (Park Ranger, etc) that'll get you enough money to live by yourself and also get away from your family