How to put the fear of God into a tranny?

How to put the fear of God into a tranny?

Attached: RS6053_469844153-300x199.jpg (300x199, 10.1K)

Crucify them

Present evidence that God exists

dont :(

You can't explain qualia/hard problem of consciousness without God

you have to establish the idea that god exists. if he did exist, he would have answered my prayers to not be tranny scum

>you just need god to be conscious because uhhhhhm you just do okay?!?
My poom causes consciousness, if my poon stops existing so does consciousness, can't disprove it

Attached: 1650787966892.jpg (573x680, 43.2K)

yes you can, the "hard problem" is that you can't believe consciousness can arise from purely physical processes

You put it in their ass

This lack of faith is surprising coming from a religious person

wdym

literally don't, you're scum

You become her God.

Science is a religion. Libtards pwned with facts and logic.

This but unironically

You Cannot But The Fear of God into the Gods Themselves (Trannies)

Attached: 7007733F-0E55-41BC-97A8-FCBCEC128640.jpg (500x658, 77.8K)

this
The only reason qualia can't be explained without God is that religious people perpetually insist it can't, and if anything is discovered that can, it must not be qualia.
I think there's a quite reasonable scientific explanation for qualia / empirically observable manifestation of the soul, (You) and (You)rs just don't currently accept it because it's a physical and researchable phenomenon and for literally no other reason.
I refer, of course, to the reticular activating system.
The RAS is the soul. We've found it. With it, the mind is conscious, and lives. Without it, even though the entire mind is intact, thoughts, emotions, memories, beliefs, values, and all, it is dead and inert in the brain, as its host lies comatose in dreamless oblivion. If we simulated an entire brain minus an RAS, we could query it and it would respond as if human, but it would not be conscious or have a true subjective experience, for its RAS would be missing; a real-life p-zombie.
(You) will deny this just because explainable physical phenomena scary

We have consiousness and animals don't because uhhh, because uhhh ummm uhhh

animals have consciousness

I am God and all I can say is do not be afraid.

Take her to an extremely conservative church and let the congragationtake care of her.

Retrive the body later.

You don't even have to, I do it myself

Attached: 01.png (898x522, 802.06K)