Yall are so boring all you do is whine about how you look or how shitty your life is or larp and bully each other...

yall are so boring all you do is whine about how you look or how shitty your life is or larp and bully each other. do any of you have real friends?

Attached: 3088B608-5A7E-4889-B5AD-C30867B7C0F9.jpg (602x865, 40.27K)

>do any of you have real friends?

Attached: Screenshot_142.jpg (644x644, 66.56K)

can we talk about how good the boys is

it’s really fucking good! i would much rather talk abt that

oi cunt

i tried reading the comic and it’s insane how much they improved on the source material. they turned run of the mill edgelord shit into a fun show with deep characters

i have many irl friends and that's why i know i'm a hideous hon who is ngmi

I rly don't have any friends thats why I read all this everyday. :/

no
next question please

homelander is such a fun villain, i love it when villains know they're evil and have a great time with it

who cares. you must have a life outside of obsessing over your appearance
ill be your friend then goddamn

Yeah, but not even trans I just come here to bully people, I'm in the middle of my exams period and besides studying I need to blow some steam somehow so I don't end yelling at the people I love.
Any Forums people got no feelings anyways.

idk i mean he’s not palpatine levels of evil and loving it but his cruelty, narcissism and mommy/daddy issues are interesting. honestly i think he kinda hates himself as much as he loves himself

Attached: 2806C520-E879-443A-9707-9020C14F41D2.jpg (1600x901, 417.53K)

how does season 3 stack up so far compared to the first 2?
no :) it’s because of my personality

>do any of you have real friends?
no i have avpd so i only have friendly people i sometimes hangout with but im not and i dont try to be close with them. this place just allows me to be a little unhinged without judgement and actually get good advice in response sometimes.

man this is straight up sociopath shit. the people here are real and a lot of them are deeply hurting or in pain. i’m not surprised you’re either a high schooler or barely older. no sense of empathy in you

He just has no regard for human life and is totally unapologetic about it and that's fun to me. Also those scenes with stillwell were gross and creepy and made him weirdly scarier

really great. things just keep getting more and more tense and the last episode (i dont think its the last they’re making for the season) ended on a huge cliffhanger so im excited to see where they go

nta, but anyone who comes here knows this place is toxic as shit. if you need to be emotionally safe, you shouldn't come here

true yeah. that scene where he made that girl jump off the building was almost kinda funny

in the john b calhoun mouse utopia experiment the final generation of male rats was mainly composed of 'groomers'- rats that only eat, drink, shit, piss, sleep, and groom, and have no interest whatever in conflict or procreation. trannies are basically these

rip bluehawk, free my homie a-train