3 months hrt

>3 months hrt
>scared to wear plain panties because "muh agp faketrans"
>18 months hrt
>just ordered a fishnet bodysuit, a lacey new bra, cute matching panties, and considering getting nipple piercings because ishtar-willing me i am going to break this poor boys dick
at what point did you lose your brainworms and realise that obsessing over modesty and shame is cringe af?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_ming_5unri5e666__sample-9e731420572d30b50016020fdd90db4a.jpg (850x1377, 113.88K)

That was always retarded women like looking hot too not just trannies

I havent and never will becuz i will never pass

Do nipple piercings affect sensibility? I love touching them and if I get in hrt, which I'm considering,i hope they get more sensitive. Piercings are cool, but I don't know if it will affect them

When I realized that no matter how much I self police it will never be enough to appease those that have already decided to hate me.

Attached: 1656292052091.jpg (640x446, 30.64K)

I'm mentally at that point but economically unable to currently
Although I did buy some cute tank tops and some pajama pants at goodwill just now :3

ive heard mixed things. some say they make them way mkre sensitive, some say they didnt do much at all. all i know is my bf practicly breaks out in a horny sweat when i bring the idea up
exactly! some people on here call me an hsts queen, some call me an agp rapehon, some call me a sinning degenerate, some say im the nicest person ever. theres no rhyme or reason to it. people will decide how they feel about it, and no ammount of pandering will change how they look at you.

based

Good post minus the anime

Women are allowed to, trans women are fetishists if they do stuff like that. Both can be true at the same time.

You are on an anime website fuck off

Attached: 1656355242501.png (880x586, 203.33K)

Hanekawa is queen. Fuck off reppoid.

Attached: Ezv0hdPWYAMpAK.jpg (1920x1080, 112.97K)

Dare to make enemies, because jealousy often times comes out as hate

Lmao never 22 months in and I'm never going to girlmode

The world is better off without seeing the disgusting freak I truly am

>21 months hrt
>only non-male pieces of clothing i own are a few grey sports bras

Attached: 1652825001455.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

>modesty and shame is cringe af?
that the reason you ll never attract a good man .
women are mostly whores anyhow - the str8 guy that wants a trans for relationship will get disgusted at you for being more of a whore than the real whores .

>wearing cute clothes and loving urself is being a gigawhore
tell me ur an incel woithout tellin me ur an incel

>tell me ur an incel woithout tellin me ur an incel
You're a boymoder.

are you a hon, a passoid or just an average degenerate?

Yes.

Attached: 1656009291392.jpg (2100x2700, 358.22K)

i wont indulge your bs, answer the question

I am everything you fear I am.

Attached: 1654340047132.jpg (736x552, 98.66K)

4 years HRT and I never wore womens clothing

this is why i cant stand mainstream trooners.

>at what point did you lose your brainworms and realise that obsessing over modesty and shame is cringe af?
this, i have no chance to even have the brainworms enter my brain.
if i put any feminine clothing on and see myself in the mirror with it on, the sheer contrast between it and my masculine frame fills me with dysphoria and dread.
i'll stick to wearing the baggiest clothing possible, so i cant see my frame thanks

This is you Stalker-chan isn't it?
I'm sorry I couldn't keep the thread alive

Attached: 1655860304771.jpg (625x1456, 150.46K)