Anti-Androgen thread

Anti-Androgen thread

Which one are you on?
Which one is the worst?

Attached: 1642028338085.jpg (800x450, 31.04K)

bica is the best imo. it's effective, but fairly mild. cypro is extremely affective, but the side effects and tumor risk are offputting(i took it for 9 mo ths with little issue but still). spiro is the worst by virtue if being so ineffective, and riddled with unavoidable common side affects. all AAs are bad long term and you should switch to monotherapy after your first year or two at the latest

Attached: aonowaisyatsu-FUZza4PakAI4JsW.jpg (1434x2048, 188.47K)

>bica is the best imo
it can kill you so you have to constantly check your kidneys-thing levels tho

how likely is this?

just go with monotherapy

Rectal progesterone of course. A bio identical GnRH agonist that mitigates negative health effects of pure estrogen. What self respecting estrogen user wouldn't take it? Although I guess that answers my question as most tranners here don't have even a smidgen of that :/

Attached: Z(1).jpg (256x256, 13.69K)

If you have to go on an AA (you should always start out on one) go on CPA because it nukes T instead of doing this bullshit "OH BUT IT ACTUALLY REDUCES THE INTAKE RECEPTORS" thing that is literally counterproductive
Spiro is literally as effective as taking a shot of tequila twice a day (and not as fun,) and Bica is just the same but instead of taking a shot of tequila you're taking a shot of Dom Perignon

can I do mono with just pills?

enough if you have a shitty kidney / drink a lot afaik

you sure?
bica seems to be quite effective

>can I do mono with just pills?
not easily. I think you sort of can with sublingual, though, if you're consistent enough

that's my issue, I can never tell how likely that is.
I don't drink, if I take 50mg per dose, what are the odds I'm dying
>inb4 low
low like 1% or low like 0.00001%

decapeptyl is the best, anything else is a poor cope
spiro is the worst
i'm on synarel

what if I spread evenly 4-5 times a day?

Never assume you got it all figured out, its unlikely to happen but unblocked T converting to dht even at small amounts can be damning.
I take cypro cause it blocks androgen receptors and suppresses LH. I'll do it for a year until I can do monotherapy. Prolonged use of prog has been shown to cause breast cancer, so at some point (peak breast growth) its advised to stop or reduce its use. Prog is by no means useless like some people think. just be cautious

Attached: pbio.3000198.g001.png (600x396, 66.42K)

a nibble about a third to a quarter of a cyrpo pill every day like a little rodent

Attached: FTX8IhtWIAEaH2o.jpg (2718x1870, 461.3K)

you won't die suddenly lol, but you should check your kidney related values every three months or so

t. my endo, I don't remember exactly of what she said and stuff and I went with cypro

CYPRO KILLS YOUR DICK
CYPRO DESTROYS MAKES WEIRD LOOKING TITS

Kind thanks for this information. However, I'm on injections, at levels enough to suppress any residual testosterone. So for my purposes all is in order.

Attached: 2Q==(1).jpg (256x256, 8.28K)

Spiro
Spiro

>live in US
>order ev + cypro
>researched a bit, seemed best
>know the grey marker is generally legal for buyers
>research more today after seeing this thread
>cypro is "unavailable" in the US
wait.... am i a criminal now oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck oh g

Attached: geuf1xp7r1551.png (923x540, 358.15K)