I want a tranny housemaid slave who will serve me and my wife

I want a tranny housemaid slave who will serve me and my wife.
You will be provided for but you will have no rights and you'll do as we say. You'll also wear a cage and buttplug 24/7 and be tied up spread Eagle, blindfolded, gagged and get ear defenders on every night.
I will have my way with you however I please and you will have to ask permission for everything you want to do (includes going to toilet).
That's all for now.
Post your applications in this thread.

Attached: 0c6.png (1992x1992, 1.28M)

is there medication for chasers

sounds uncomfortable like id never get any good fuckin sleep. anyways where at

zuclopenthixol seems promising.

yeah right here

Attached: chaservaccine.jpg (2880x1800, 1.46M)

Nah im just gonna seduce your wife instead. I might let you bottom for me too if you want. Then we can go out for ice cream and vibe

pretty...

I'll make sure ur exhausted enough that you fall asleep anyway ;)

Yeah bullets are nice I wish I could own one but I live in a college dorm and it's a super liberal town

Lol yeah best you'll get is getting pegged by my wife and you should count yourself lucky

1? maybe someone is selling a hollow engraved one somewhere.

i meant to say gun fuck
nah, bullets would be easy to keep, but i wanna defend myself
probably will just end up getting a bigass knife or something

I like em feisty. Its ok user you’ll feel relaxed around me and let your guard down enough to let me show you the bottom pleasure you’re missing while your wife watches

shark themed knives have gotta be a thing.
like a fishing knife but big.

yeah but i feel like id be sore everywhere all the time but being spread eagle whenever i sleep. your post makes for a nice fantasy like id like to be somebody’s slave but it just seems impractical

I can't wait to mindbreak you and turn you into an obedient little slut girl. Bratty tranners like you need a rough hand that shows them their limits

You can ask me if I'm feeling lenient I may let you sleep normally some days

honestly im tempted to go for it then

post discord

how attractive do i need to be? im like a twinkhon at best and sometimes i dont even believe that

u can show me your pics on discord, you're probably gonna be fine though