Some repfuel for the pooners. Why do tiktok foids bother

Some repfuel for the pooners. Why do tiktok foids bother

Attached: 3693FBA7-827B-434F-A6AF-F738C23D63F2.jpg (750x1086, 704.95K)

jesus christ he looks exactly like the kind of gayden who is gay but cant get with a real man so they have to t4t and end up with another gayden so to fulfill their aap they smell each others burps and farts and rub their sprouts of chin hair together to validate themselves

oddly specific

This was supposed to be hopefuel btw. What a joke

Honestly doesnt look bad to me. I suspect these sort of pictures only work on reppers who are actually pretty

Weirdly accurate

8 months on T and they still just look 100% like an alt woman but with more acne. How is that alright kek

Reading this made bile rise in my throat

Looks like me at 13. But I had less acne

Because it's just 8 months on T and they dont look horrifically ugly nor hyperfeminine, which is good enough in my books, although I would personally get some accutane. My bar is so low that I dont even take T expecting to pass or to look conventionally attractive in any way, I take it for other effects but am aiming for "doesnt literally scare away children with my presence". Reppers expect too much.

How can you take T not expecting to pass and live with yourself. My main reason for repping is the idea of asking people to call me he when I still look like a girl makes me want to rope

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 7.21.44 PM.png (1140x1498, 2.67M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 7.54.02 PM.png (1138x1512, 2.4M)

Who said anything about social transition? I dont demand pronouns, I roll with however I'm pronoun'd. People have asked me about the voice drop, I just said I'm taking something for medical reasons that causes it.

Of course I wish I can pass eventually, but I also wish I were born amab and that's never happening so I've accepted that and moved on. If I never pass on T, I've accepted that possibility. Just work with what this world has to offer, why bother repping and focusing on impossible shit?

Don't be an idiot. You will get there eventually. In the meantime, why don't you become muscular? Only you are stopping yourself from looking masculine.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 7.34.02 PM.png (1514x1464, 2.5M)

Would look normal if he shaved and wore guy clothes, this is a stylistic honmoding choice
Clearly enby and actually really based in an enby way

Too ugly to be a girl. Passes easy. Doesn't look happy, though.

>You will get there eventually

Attached: 1654561631767.png (1079x1548, 1.11M)

I dont think he passes but he was already ugly pre-transition, so it isnt like this typical repper cope of "T makes you ugly!!" even works here (also I can see caring about passing, but who obsesses this much about looking attractive).

Nice copes you got there. Don't worry, I have more for you to dissect.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 7.33.27 PM.png (1134x1348, 2.6M)

Passes. You realize obsessing about being pretty is really fembrained right?

Yup.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 7.39.07 PM.png (1070x1526, 2.13M)

This one is actually cute

Nah don’t post this guy he’s a cool person. Got a gf too he’s based I’ve interacted with him

I mean he's got a nice nose ring

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 7.26.26 PM.png (1138x1512, 2.97M)

T is taken for the chance to pass (impossible for most without taking T) although there is the chance you dont pass. And for other effects like easier to build muscle, neuro changes, scent change, etc. If it makes you uglier, I dont see why that even matters, I'm perplexed by why people care. Everyone grows old and ugly eventually anyway. I hate to gatekeep but if you are this fixated on conventionally attractive appearance and looking beautiful, I just cant relate and it seems like an extremely feminine trait to have.

If the chance to pass is 10% by taking T, I would still be taking it because otherwise the chance is 0%.

Attached: IMG_20210821_123953.jpg (1371x2510, 890.97K)

*rings

Attached: 8AF5C5FC-8B50-45B6-B092-9318723F0EA6.jpg (1977x2549, 306.14K)

Where tf do these people buy those ridiculous glasses. Is there a pooner glasses Shop wtf every single one of them, its even more common than the gauges and nose ring

How can it be repfuel when most of these aren't even trying to be masc? Isn't real repfuel like hons who are really trying but even with their best efforts they don't pass?

I know this girl, she got SRS and everything, did she really detransitioned back to male?

>I just cant relate and it seems like an extremely feminine trait to have.
such a lie and a mega cope. everybody cares about being attractive (even those who say they dont), and most people care about being conventionally attractive. ESPECIALLY men. men are super vain and insecure and looks-obsessed, you just dont know about any of that. but ok go be another ftm who thinks looking disgusting and disheveled and ugly while pretending not to care is what men do

This. I don't get these threads, how is it repfuel if their problems are easily preventable (not dressing like a teenage girl, wearing piercings, dyed hair)

The ones who are years on T and try to pass but still dont pass just look like butch lesbians. I agree that they are actually better repfuel, but no one ever posts them because they arent ugly nor freakish.

Picrel is 3 years on T although some here suspect he was ayydendosed. There's also some redditor 6 years on T who didnt pass and looked like a normal slightly-attractive butch lesbian.

Attached: 190227-egg-freezing-secondary-b.jpg (1520x1216, 418.83K)