I'm going to ask here first before I go to /fa/

I'm going to ask here first before I go to /fa/.

Do you think a white kinda 80s~90s rockstar-lite looking guy (jeans often torn, chained wallet cuz ADHD, slightly androgynous/boy-band-ish features, but otherwise dress fairly normal) with long hair can wear certain ear jewelry such that it does not look gay or trans without dramatically altering this person's style so as to hide the fact that the piercings are there in order to look... pretty... during off-days alone with different earrings?

Or not? Probably not, right?

I just think they'd notice the piercing hole.

Attached: anime girl chika sweating nervous very anxious scared terrified cute.gif (220x124, 37.83K)

>guy
*AMAB
I worded this for /fa/ at first...

I have multiple straight friends with ear piercings, just get them and move on, it's fine

Like I think I could name 6 male amab friends I know of, none of which are gay, with at least one piercing

No one cares enough about you to notice
And learn to type more coherently I had to read this like 5 times and I’m way smarter than the average person

Sorry... I just really hate "they" as a singular pronoun
>Is there a such thing as ear jewelry that a white AMAB with long hair can wear and not look gay or trans without dramatically altering their style?
>This would be in order to hide the fact that the piercings are there in order to look... pretty... during off-days alone with different earrings.
>I just think my family [

Hmm...
I guess its fine?

Attached: ear-piercings-for-men.jpg (1200x835, 195.46K)

Okay I guess the thread is over now.

I might have to be careful about too many changes at once, but maybe if I just get a piercing it will be fine. I'll need to think about it. I dont want my family knowing this all at once if they ever even need to.

just wear what u want
fear of appearing gay is cringe
when i started dressing more gay at the beginning of my transition and wearing jewelry way more straight women started hitting on me lol
lots of women are horny for gender non-conforming men. they see it as confident and it can make you stand out

I guess. But I dunno I wanna stand out and even though that would make eomen attracted to me or whatever and maybe be fashionable or whatever, its not like I can date normal women any more...

I feel something like guilt for the idea of conforming to female fantasies at first just to throw it all away cuz I'm a submissive fucking transwoman or enby or something.

Women want a man thats like Tim Curry or those Korean popstars; they hate me. I frustrate them.
Ive seen the comments on Tim Curry.

Culture memes and mild stereotypes aside, most women ARENT bisexual chasers and theyre certainly not usually able to be dominant.

I cant date anyone right now and I'll be alone forever.

Attached: non_non_biyori-04-renge_miyauchi-first_grader-crying-tears-sad-blush-troubled-goodbye-parting-friendship.jpg (1280x720, 76.29K)

ehh you'd be surprised. besides, not every woman wants you to be dominant and tell her what to do. most guys aren't like this. most guys are skinnyfat or have dadbods and arent even that masculine. they aren't going to expect you to act like a normal guy if you look fairly androgynous already as a boymoder, or if you look emo or kinda gay punk or w/e. its also just not as important to a relationship as being able to connect with someone IMO. my whole point is that you should DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO and not worry about how other people perceive you so much. it will bring you greater fortune and confidence. also cis people dont notice tranny shit unless you honmode basically or legit look like a girl.

what is ur sexuality anyway? are you into men or women or both?

I've pretty much stopped caring about the original purpose of this thread cuz now, this is all I can think about.

Attached: anime_girl_crying_by_xlunanightmare-d32bdzw.jpg (900x1200, 126.97K)

you're not going to be alone forever just bc you're a tranner

Attached: yuanherong.jpg (962x1298, 174.15K)

Thank you...
>what is ur sexuality anyway? are you into men or women or both?
I'm kind of into both and I've fallen for both, but Im usually more into women and I think maybr it would be neat to have a girlfriend that understands makeup or whatever.

I do like men especially if theyre taller than me (which isnt difficult; I'm 5'7). Actually, I like tall women too, in fact even if she's juat my height, but thats nitpicky.
But I'm usually more physically attracted to women and I havent decided if I want a child or not which is also why I'm desperately trying to figure out how I can afford to bank my semen.

I like some transwomen too, though I'm not sure if I'd like ones that are hons tho nor am I sure I'm into transmen or enbies.
But of course, only ciswomen and *maybe* *some* cismen can make babies, so...

Thanks.

Also, thats pretty hot. I'm saving that image.

I'm actually not THAT androgynous. Maybe I'm not androgynous at all, really. I just have some features that lean that way. People have compared me to Elijah Wood in LOTR or Luke Skywalker.
But I think you can tell from some angles at least I have a bit of a Roman nose bump thing going on and if I pull my upper lip down in particular, I think people might be able to see my nose is wider in the middle, just at the part right below my eyes. Then theres the thin lips, standard jawline, stubble.
At least I don't have a (visible?) Adam's apple.

no. stop.

#
This is actually one of my problems. Even though I feel so good when I crossdress, my shoulders are so big, my nose is wrong, my jaw is wrong, my lips are wrong, my hips will alwaydbe wrong, I have an absurd amount of hair on my legs and quite a bit on my forearms, even some on my feet and chest, but least least those areas seem to shave well.

Like, sure I look good as a man, but as a woman? It will probably all fall apart. People pass well as trans are probably not attractive as men, for the most part. I might be giving up my charm fot this and that actually scares me. I dont want to adapt to being less attractive people and suddenly realize just how many prople must've found me attractive before. Even though I could never really use it that well for sexual or romantic reasons really, people right now find me approachable...

I dont know why I'm mentioning all this. I dont want to listen to anons tell me things about my body...

huh?
Wrll I think I might be done with this thread. Now Im just fucking posting stupid shit.

pierced ears is a major faggot dogwhistle

Yeah it kind of is.

Oh well.
Maybe if I gradually dressed more feminine people would accept it easier over time or something. I dont know.

being a faggot is trendy for straights right now tho plus all the zoomer boys r doing it

things being trendy doesnt mean shit in the real world.