Tfw can't hrt femboy because tit growth

Tfw can't hrt femboy because tit growth

Attached: 1656129441535.jpg (1234x2048, 122.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Be dominant femboy
>Think about HRT and don't mind having boobs
>Read that it can cause erectile dysfunction
I just want to be fem and also rail, is that so hard to ask?

Attached: 1627650105436.jpg (1336x851, 472.62K)

you can lop them off

T gel
Yeah if I have thousands of dollars

Here's the deal young-blood. Taking injection of estradiol, in doses that allow for levels of 1500pg/ml to 3000pg/ml stunts breast growth extremely well.

Even trough levels that go above 400pg/ml start to stunt growth somewhat.
You can achieve really high levels like that just taking milk thistle capsules daily with your injections, it also gives you a more twinky fat distrobution.

It's a tool that exists for your HRT twinks to use. Dont be a fool and let it go to waste.
The health risks are basically not even there either so it's not a bad way to go.
I did it unintentionally for several years, and it sure as fuck stunted my breasts, until I got my levels back down to normal.

Oh and besides you guys always end up enjoying your breasts basically, just always so scared at first... dont be a total fruit cake and let fear control your self actualization.

That's literally what I did
8mg Ec weekly and I got b cups

Post unsee

user 8mg's of EC weekly isn't shit, 500-600pg/ml the entire cycle basically.

400pg/ml+ stunting your breasts just means it would be smaller than if you were at normal levels, but how much smaller? Not much at that point.

1500-3000pg/ml is the strategy to really stunt them out.

This is what it got me at 28 months.
But congrats on the B-cups, I bet they look lovely.

Attached: 20201001_182747.jpg (2448x3264, 1.64M)

So how much mg should I take?
That sounds dangerous

If your the EC anonette, really there is little need to bother.
Otherwise without milk thistle or grapefruit juice, your going to need 25mg's of EC every 7 days to hit even 1500pg/ml.

As an example I was using 6mg's every 5 days of EV. On top of 20 caps of milk thistle a day, and have 3000pg/ml levels.

Normally that would only put you at 400pg/ml at the highest point of your injection with EV.

I dont think those high levels are that dangerous, but people will argue it, it only increases your risks by single digits.

So can I just drink milk thistle and do it with 8mg?

There capsules you can buy at wal mart. Or grocery stores. But why bother when you already have B's. Your past the huge growth spurt you get at the beginning of HRT anyway.

Also your going to want to monitor yourself for rashes or any other changes in health.
Taking liver enzyme inhibiters may not be good for your long term.

I almost wouldn't suggest it, but it is a tool that's available. Would be better to use just high doses of E, but I know that can be expensive.

Attached: 20220627_165819_Burst01.jpg (3264x2448, 3.89M)

raloxifene

Causes cancer
How much of the growth is in the first 4-5 months?
I don't want to lose my girly face

The first 4-5 months is a huge growth period, the next half of the first year is pretty good too, but a little slower than the first half typically.

You wont lose your girly face though, the differences in fat distribution isn't THAT severe between different E level ranges, esp not for the face.

I'd suggest just doing what your doing, There's no going back to small ones now, not worth the risk of taking liver enzyme inhibitors to try and stunt further growth now.

>wouldn't care about tits if i wasnt a gymlet and it would ruin my pec muscles (as in look weird af)
FUCK

breast growth still occurs with high doses. ralox is much more effective. stop spreading misinformation. most trannies get small breasts, and you were just unlucky

I had small breasts, but they pretty much started growing the moment I went down to normal levels again and even years down the line I might add.

and I would never say breast growth doesn't happen it's just high doses will always be smaller than if you were taking normal doses.

Still not the biggest, but I was shocked how much there grew hitting normal monotherapy levels. unsee.
cc/album#wlNhXRvd9sGBQew1

you look like a girl, faggot

So am I good if I did hrt 5 months and then quit? That was like half a year ago?

I get he/him'd with D cups it's probably worth it