/nicegen/

>What is nicegen?
Nicegen is a thread to escape all the normal depression posts and bddposts and just be nice to each other and try to share positive thoughts.
>Who is this thread for?
Anyone is welcome here, just remember to be nice. We are all frens and we are all in this together. We're all gonna make it :)

First iteration:

Attached: 80820399dc96e5439e1deb0065b3b3e4.jpg (1838x1222, 181.85K)

posting in a nice threade

Attached: png-clipart-cat-anime-yuno-gasai-love-youtube-blush-purple-face.png (900x951, 133.19K)

What did you do today /nicegen/? What are your plans for this week?

im so miserable it's unreal

Replying to a nice poste
What's wrong user

Attached: 1f28a00e9502ee7ef640e9a2809b4f0d.jpg (600x600, 130.61K)

idk i just seem to be perpetually despondent lol

Attached: 1655816539868.jpg (671x960, 78.73K)

I know that feel, are you depressed or something like that? I've started working out again, and changed some minor unhealthy habits I had and things seem to be going better. I'm sure there's something you can do about your current situation, it's fine if you don't wanna talk about it but maybe some anons could give you tips.

Attached: c7639deb9770b35e81082a0213c4a54d.jpg (500x378, 22.4K)

thanks for the anime jpg user

This is a good idea for a reoccuring thread here with how much everyone hates themselves. For a while I really liked enbygen just because it was one of the few places here basically free of vitriol, recently I've been happy that the aroace gen has been sticking around. Partly bc im ace and party bc you can actually talk to ppl there

I think so too, I need a break from the awful atmosphere in most gens, would love for you and others to stick around user

I showered
This is nice thread

hi ive been posting most of the night and being nice so ill be nice here too and maybe finally sleep... i suck lol

i offer you nice pussy (larger one Mr Pickles probably dead now, escaped the day i was moved cali->pa, little Ruby made it and is with gf's cousin now, my closer most special cat Cookie is with me still, getting older now she is like 12y)

Attached: 6E66A182-DB27-4756-8BB6-DC9D7473EA71.jpg (600x800, 198.95K)

> your cat are having sex and you suddenly enter the room

I'm glad you managed to shower, I know how difficult that can be when you're feeling crappy lol
That is prime puss right there, they look really cute! I'm sorry about Mr Pickles but glad to know Cookies is with you :) i hope you can get your well deserved sleep too tripfren

Attached: 1359173904.jpg (225x250, 7.06K)

Cookie* ugh sorry I'm kinda tired

It was easier to cope with being lonely and unlovable back when I had never had anything and deluded myself into thinking it was still, on some level, my choice to stay this way. I should have just kept telling myself that and not trying, so I could grow old and die thinking "tomorrow is the day I'll try, and I'll find someone." I could pretend I'm not physically and mentally repulsive, I could pretend I stood a chance.
Now that I've loved and lost, I know it's not my choice. For a couple months I was finally really happy and I wish I hadn't learned what that felt like because now being without it is so much worse than before.
I am the most disgusting retarded creature to ever walk the face of the earth and it's a miracle even one person was actually attracted to me in the first place, and I chased her away. That was it. That was my chance. The tidal wave of self loathing that's returned since has only sealed my fate and made me more insufferable. I wish she had even one flaw so I could trick myself into hating her and think it was at least partly her fault, like it was some scheme to build me up and tear me down. But she was an angel. It was all me.

Attached: 8fd.jpg (657x527, 47.27K)

I'm guessing this happened relatively recently? Don't worry about it user, it'll be alright, if one person was attracted to you there's others out there who will be. You're worth it. Don't beat yourself over it too much and keep yourself busy so you don't think about it all the time. Cry it out but don't fall into a hole of self loathing, it's not gonna help you in the slightest. You sound like a pretty sensitive and good person, and I'm sure you won't have a problem with finding a new SO. If you need any help with specifics I can try and lend you a hand
>t. user who got dumped by the love of their life a couple months ago

Attached: 1411922341447.jpg (534x674, 42.17K)

i dont want to be nice anymore...

Get forcenice'd

Attached: 1475706107103.png (265x327, 101.46K)

niceposting is my favorite hobby

Attached: 1654538238862.png (360x383, 53.45K)

Really hope you've reached your niceposting quota for the day, otherwise you still have time to be extra nice to make up for it

Oh no... I'm feeling nice now
I hope you have a good day