Ready for the end

I look like my dad. I found out I was trans too late.
Anyone wanna watch me kms? Kinda morbid, but it sounds like an interesting way to go out.

Attached: 20211012_180044.jpg (2592x1944, 1.19M)

Do you want to talk? I'm here to help. I'm through the same.

It hurts, but do you think that repressing forever is feasible? Would the pain fade away with enough distractions?

why the fuck do you want to be trans or femboy? Just stay as male, fuck bitches. Women would want to hop on your cock if you still look like that and get haircut
I will never understand trans and femboys for doing what their dumb brain tell them to, it's fucking with your mind.

Attached: 1656212320061.png (697x371, 69.56K)

I've never wanted women to hop on my cock, dumbass. That would make me sick.

Retarded bait

then fuck gay people? Gay or bi boys

It's not an option, can't go any further lying. Transitionioting is the only way for me. Luckily my voice is high pitched, my facial traits aren't that masculine and im only 5'7. Im going to turn 25 in september and dont have courage to come out
Also, brazilia, forgive my english

Attached: 20220620_201950_980.jpg (600x800, 274.86K)

Don't want sex. Never have.

FaceFap

Attached: FaceApp_1641397109917.jpg (960x1280, 127.37K)

FFS these days do wonders, do not give up

Godspeed. I wish you luck, sister. DIY asap if you can't get legit soon enough. You can always switch to legit, but you can never buy your time back.

he looks like a beta male and hair aren't the reason by no means. stop selling him lies. all men who aren't chads are better off transitioning as early as possible.

Really? Thank you *_*

Maybe if I suddenly get $20,000...However, my hips are literally only 29 cm (11.5 inches) wide.

you have big eyes, and very feminine lips and forehead. HRT can do incredible things for your face, and FFS is attainable and can alleviate a lot of dysphoria. if you transition, i would guess that you would be able to pass within 2 years of hrt, definitely within 3-4.

there are cis women with narrow hips and your body type. your hips will rotate on HRT and you will gain fat deposits around your hips to improve your figure.

Hips do really grow, but the bone structure stays the same, she will need wide hips to have high dept post SRS

Why not try HRT for a year and see how you feel?
If you still feel hopeless and want to kill yourself, nothing has been lost. If you give it an honest effort and have hope after a year, though, you could live a new life -- not a perfect one, but as close to what should have been as physically possible.
If you kill yourself now, though, you'll never know what might have been. What have you got to lose?

Are you on HRT?

Give it a try OP , if it is what you really want. If everything fails you can still find supportive people in your life.

the bone structure does not stay the same. your hips rotate, causing you to lose height and gain hip width. i've only lost 1" so far, and have slightly wider hips than before by about the same amount, but I started at 29 and have only been on HRT for a year. if you are younger the results are more dramatic, but it is possible to see some results for hips at any age.

Interesting. Do you plan to get SRS?

My shoulders are 18 inches with noodle constitution. There is a seven inch discrepancy between my hips and shoulders when the ideal is equality. I'm looking at 2-4 years + $20,000 (likely more) + only certain clothes. I was literally homeless last year, so I'm not sure if I can suffer for long enough to make everything work. It gets worse every day.

I second this, user. HRT do wonders a lot of the times and in the worst case scenario where it does 'nothing', you will just go back to your current point. Give it a shot and enough time, with effort and a bit of luck I believe that you can do it! How old are you, by the way?

what an interesting excerpt, would you mind saying which book did it come from?

Damn, you will become hot...

The problem is you want to look cis, these expectations are unreal. Focos in hrt, there are plenty women with wide shoulders. Idc about my body as long as my face and voice matches my gender

i dont know yet. part of me wants to but it won't work like a real vagina and the pain seems horrific, plus dilation and stuff. the only real benefits would be easier to wear certain clothes (but desu i dont mind a little bulge and im getting an orchi eventually so that will help) and being able to have sex in missionary comfortably (and just have sex in general without minor dysphoria from seeing that it exists, even i never top) which would be. really really nice. idk. i never had crippling bottom dysphoria before i admitted i was trans but more often than not now i take showers in the dark bc i can't stand seeing it and i want to be able to get pregnant, even though my partner is afab so that could never really happen anyway. sorry for rambling this is one of the most depressing topics imo