Bottom with IBS

>bottom with IBS
it's over

Attached: death_wojak.jpg (491x960, 24.34K)

powerful water pressure. soap.
your flora's fucked, time to sterlilise.
start fresh.

Attached: image85.png (1024x576, 405.48K)

kek same
>tfw I will never have a relationship ever again

Attached: file.jpg (240x240, 16K)

time to scatmode

im going to try to link my post with a bit of my IBD story, i may fail at this markup syntax i appologize i don't actually know how to link to a post but i saw it before done as...

? ss for backup lol

Attached: D0B92C48-9B99-4983-B524-350916BC6E6F.jpg (844x1280, 439.32K)

that sounds like the worst idea possible

Dont be a lazy faggot. Enema, it'll clear it all out, and rub your tummy between expelling the water out.
Also an oral tolerance program of eating 4 raw egg's a day to start with, works very well for curing IBS.

a raw egg? i think I’ll just live with ibs

yay i need to go to bed good luck op, i can't bottom either and believe me i want to :'(

Attached: 143187DA-5220-4F2E-B124-9EF924202409.jpg (963x1436, 266.18K)

it is a bad idea, you don't purge the flora, you introduce new cultures

guzzle some yolks and slimy egg whites then, ig

Isn't the actual cure for IBS an unironic poop donation? Maybe ask a doctor about that op

> bottom surgery.

That would mean op could get fucked, but not solve the IBS problem. If i were them i think I'd want both

why can't I just take probiotics if it's that simple, or are they some big pharma scam

no, I'm saying you're literally describing bottom surgery.
surgery for a bottom with IBS so he can bottom.

I think not all the bacteria you need can survive the stomach acid etc so the approach to curing IBS is to but poop inside your butt from someone with a healthy stomach flora. They do this a few times i think and it actually cures it, but it's still research and big pharma would rather sell you meds to treat the symptoms than cure you with something as ubiquitous and worthless as literal shit. But do some research and ask a doctor about it, maybe you'll find one that's willing to try it

A fecal transplant does work pretty damn well, depending on the cause of your IBS. It should help most cases, but it wont cure all cases, sometimes it's more than just a bad bacterial flora in your intestines.
I've done one before, and it helped, Just 000 capped the donor tissue. Otherwise you go into the hospital and they stick a nasal tube in you had push the shit through that.
Its not that bad, they taste kind of like vanilla, mix them into a smoothie/shake and you cant even tell...
Like I said dont be a lazy fag.
OP could get fucked if they just used an enema properly before hand...
Probiotics can help, but they are not the natural bacterias found in your gut to start with, and not nearly as effective.
Certain genetics also cause the probiotics to not colonize properly. I believe 40% of white people tend to be ones they can colonize there guts.

>Otherwise you go into the hospital and they stick a nasal tube in you had push the shit through that.
wtf why, that's sounds so horrifying

It's because that way they can bypass your taste ability. They stick a tube down your nose, past your throat, and the entirety of your mouth.
They are putting shit into your stomach... you'd rather not taste it right >.

of course not. i guess i was under the misconception that it goes directly in the butt. nasal tubes are still horrifying though, glad i don't have to deal with that literal shit

They have experimented with using it rectally.
In a basically a shit enema, as well as just a suppository. It can help the colon to a degree.
But it really doesn't cover the huge amount of the rest of your intestines.

Orally through the stomach is a far more effective route.
And you dont have to use the nasal tubes, you can also have it processed or capped up into gel-caps and frozen, then swallow those. That's what i did. Had to swallow a lot of them, but it wasn't super super bad.

>top with IBS
phew