/mtfg/ Male to Female General

old

Attached: 1650515255299.jpg (2980x3605, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

feminizationsecrets.com/male-to-female-feminine-foods
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh man this grindr issue is turning out to be a real problem for me

enjoy being gay panic defense'd i guesS?

believe it or not i've been the infamous [redacted] all along

They kicked me out of the server so they could doxx me

>if there was a pill that made you a cis man (with no gender dysphoria), would you take it?
Well, mtfg?

im on grindr they know im trans my issue is when i keep getting turned on it gets really painful i wish i didnt have a penis

no

I hope it happens. One more scum hate crime'd would be a blessing to the world :^)

What Grindr issue?
This one?
Oh same. :(

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-111659_Grindr.jpg (1080x2400, 343.92K)

aw was less funny without trip on

OOOOOOOOOOH i see, so just normal rape murder gotcha

>3.5mo hrt after fighting with faggot doctors for ten years
>they schedule my VERY first time back since starting
>at the second location
>a hundred miles away, absolutely no chance to make it
>their next available appointment is March
I have decided to self med entirely foregoing blood tests entirely
May I have a little guidance? I’m scared
I am for sure gonna try and kill myself the first time I miss a dose because I know myself too well

the thing is,,, ugly girls dont get this sort of hate, its very transparent what is happening when you people go off. its not about looks at all

Attached: laying in bed 71421.webm (720x1280, 2.82M)

they hate you cause you got with Navy

people hate him because he is a disgusting freak

>for ten years
Whoa how old are you? I'm 29 and never started. My first therapist was a retard but then again so am I.
Good luck user. I tried to self med and it gave me nausea so I had to stop. I'm gonna try to see a doctor but I cant fucking stop procrastinating. Sorry my post is not guidance, I just wish you luck!

every passing tranny runs that risk just by being in public within this brave new multicultural world

yeah it really sucks. i wish i could get horny without anything happening down there. like literally if i just didnt get hard it would be fine. i wouldnt be thrilled but id able to handle it. but as soon as i start feeling stuff its just.. mood is ruined cus now i have this stupid thing AND it hurts??? its not enough to be distracting and stuff it has to hurt too baka baka baka

Everyone loves Nomi

you are a hon

Did kitten look masculine before HRT? Tell me >_>

One of 4 cats I pet today

Attached: IMG_20220627_162123.jpg (4000x1800, 2.94M)

No-one will want to fuck a stinking neovagina

>"i look very manly"
>posts pic
>looks very feminine, at most there's just a tiny bit of beard stubble
Every. Time.

nomi is not like other people

is there even such a thing as an ugly creation from god

shhh shhh ill make it feel better for u

Yes, very. And she still looks like this, but gained some angle frauding skills and makeup

Attached: 328762525.png (568x556, 189.49K)

i literally dont care as long as i get this thing off me, id let people touch me and do things to me if only i didnt have stupid parts down there that upset me. if they just didnt react at all id be happier than i am now

You will always be disgusting and be disgusted with yourself :^)

All femboys should be vegans.

You don't need any of that nasty protein from the murderous meat industry. Stop eating from the farms and pick a more natural diet.

feminizationsecrets.com/male-to-female-feminine-foods

All femboys should be meat for predator tops to consume

id very much like to die pls

Well go for it, but don't let it kill you. The 'trans suicide rate' we're all so familiar with actually applies to post-op transwomen. I personally knew two girls who OD'd after not being able to cope with SRS-related physical and social issues

Thanks fren

baka maybe ill just take nudes and post them anonymously online for my dopamine instead of doing this grindr stuff and feeling bad about getting horny

Crazy

another for the statistic lmao

A rather square jaw hid beneath that mask once too

dont double post lmao its cringe