What made you stop distrohopping?

what made you stop distrohopping?

Attached: x3r7yswm2crx.png (960x540, 308.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/windows-10-is-spyware/
ameliorated.info/
hemansings.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

arch

Pinephone.
The distro choices are very limited and debian is the only one with lte internet support ootb
Im not even a lesbian lol

Starting with one of the best, Debian unstable.
I never felt the need to distro-hop.
Dash is annoying though.

NixOS

Realizing that windows is actually more compatible and easier to use, and that the only thing that comes close to windows or macOS in feature parity was unbuntu.

I didn't think there was anyone who'd ever used linux due to thinking that wasn't true

Void. It just works™

libreboot thinkpad running gentoo

Installing gentoo, unironically.

Attached: 1652502997893.png (1359x1920, 2.23M)

why do tranners love NixOS and Void Linux so much

Mental stability
I use Ubuntu now

how do you put up with compile times
gentoo would be an actually usable distro if there were a distcc farm service
it'd probably have to be p2p + decentralized since a free centralized web service is asking a lot

arch with gnome
i got tired of tiling wms

arch

I have a beefy pc and have my pc compile when I go sleep. It only takes like a few hours anyways to compile everything, so I just go read or sleep while doing it. Using it on a laptop I'll just do distcc, since it would be a pain to compile on outdated processors.

Boredom and i rlly wanted 2 play elden ring again

I use Debian(for lesbians) btw

>You will never be an init
To other news, I use Manjaro because Plasma and easy, also Plasma and easy.

/thread

>what made you stop distrohopping?
i installed windows

thenewamerican.com/windows-10-is-spyware/
>Interests and favorites. We collect data about your interests and favorites, such as the teams you follow in a sports app, the stocks you track in a finance app, or the favorite cities you add to a weather app. In addition to those you explicitly provide, your interests and favorites may also be inferred or derived from other data we collect.

>Contacts and relationships. We collect data about your contacts and relationships if you use a Microsoft service to manage contacts, or to communicate or interact with other people or organizations.

>Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary.
>when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary.

Yep

ameliorated.info/
*blocks your path*

linux sucks ass, i tried a couple distros, nothing fucking worked, not even steam worked in ubuntu, linux is a joke.

hemansings.com/

Attached: when-you-hear-their-pronouns.jpg (1200x639, 188.96K)

OpenSUSE Tumbleweed :3

openbsd