How would you react if your chaser BF called you mommy in front of your parents

How would you react if your chaser BF called you mommy in front of your parents.

Attached: 1656173782485.jpg (833x856, 130.19K)

the peds on the bus go groom groom groom, groom groom groom, groom groom groom

Attached: 75D7E4CA-AE7B-4123-B362-9FA81F3C5F98.png (1724x1220, 1.82M)

I’d say “begone, groomer.”

THE SCHIZO'S ON THE INTERNET DON'T TAKE THEIR MEDS DON'T TAKE THEIR MEDS THIS SCHIZOS ON THE INTERNET NEVER TAKE THEIR MEDS ALL THROUGH THE WORLD

THIS SCHIZO ON THE INTERNET GOES TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP LET'S GET SO ON THE INTERNET GOES TAP TAP TAP ON HIS GAY ASS KEYBOARD

HE'S SAYING SOME RIDICULOUS SHIT NO ONE CAN BELIEVE NO ONE CAN BELIEVE NO ONE CAN BELIEVE IT'S GETTING SO SAYING SHIT NO ONE CAN BELIEVE EXCEPT HIM.

Attached: 1656291609426.jpg (1984x3530, 655.81K)

Youtube knows...Also, new stream tonight, apparently.

Attached: ohno.jpg (681x427, 51.66K)

"whose audience consists primarily of children"
wrong his audience is horny bisexuals, chasers, straight men with the audio off, jealous tranners, and femboys. a streamer who shows off cleavage almost every stream, and talks about boob pads does not have children as the primary demographic.

Dump him and be embarassed that I invited such a coombrain to meet my parents. I like being called mommy but there is more to a relationship than just coom and you can just NOT do that in the moment and just enjoy the potato salad or something

I’d probably murder him on spot

I'd do nothing, but grin. His mother would roast tf out of him tho. Speaking from experience.

But what if he said
>I-i 'm sorry Mommy I didn't know

And started stroking your cock under the table

I'm going to hire one of those chink clickfarms to mass report his videos

Bro, you're an egg. Take some E, then talk about stroking cock.

>does not have children as the primary demographic.
He's not a streamer. He's a youtuber. Ask him and that's what he'll tell you. His youtube audience is primarily children, he's admitted that.

Attached: 1644544868185.png (413x371, 37.56K)

Still replaceing him. I have replaced boyfriends before because they couldn't stop their coomtalk in front of parents or friends. Theres millions of other guys that give great head and can still maintain normalcy in every day life

Chasers don't call chasers eggs fucking poser

My last girlfriend would call herself mommy all the time and she got me into it and I started now I cannot stop

C'est la vie I'm not the one (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

I'd kick him out of the house then look out the window to see him shooting himself.

Attached: stock-vector-woman-kick-man-under-the-legs-editable-eps-520680625.jpg (1500x1600, 336.54K)

If you want to suck, stroke or get fucked by "girl cock" (fucking cringe); you're an egg who will hatch into a transbian at some point.
Don't let this dose of reality stop you from coping tho.

his jaw is a joke, he needs to breed with a woman like this

Attached: 1656346738227.jpg (664x996, 48.67K)

nta but use the right flag transbian

i've known a few transgirl who wanted me to call them mommy, i don't even know if i would do it in private, but i for sure wouldn't in front of other people, that would be too weird

How did you know
Going down on tranny's is based and I do not want to get fucked. I don't know how many trannies you fucked but most of them cannot get hard anyways. I've been fucking trannies for the past 3 years and I have only ever taken one dick in my ass and that was purely for curiosity sake you're talking about I think like eight girls only one of them went inside.

giwtwm