What's the official Any Forums stance on Kate Bush?

What's the official Any Forums stance on Kate Bush?

Attached: 1654796849839.jpg (743x549, 84.53K)

Overrated B-list period pop star, the female soloist version of NMH

Love her music, she turned into an idiot last time i heard her talk about politics and shit though

>>>
she's great

AND IF I ONLY COULD
HAVE A MEAL WITH GOD

Attached: 1380460598308.jpg (249x323, 16.51K)

Kino musician.
The hounds of love is her undisputed best album, but the kick inside is a close second.

It's pretty funny hearing her on the radio pop stations

Kick Inside and The Dreaming are great albums, but I’m annoyed stranger things used that one song do now i have to hear it all the time.

moms was a big fan of hers, unfortunately she didn't keep her vinyl for no reason, she prolly had a lot of kate bush. there's just a cd of kick inside left but that's how i came to know her music.

but yeah, great artist, her work from kick inside until the sensual world is great, fav song by hers of mine is oh to be in love

Love her

I love her but if you found out about her through stranger things kys

I've been a /bushbaby/ coming up about two years now, I'm simultaneously pleased and annoyed at her resurgence in popularity because people will assume I'm a normie trendhopper

I'm a normie trendhopper anyways so I'm okay with people assuming on the Kate Bush thing even if it's an exception

No one gave a shit about her until Stranger Things. Her music is forgettable.

>Stranger Things
you watch that woke garbage? lmao god i chasers

What exactly qualifies as "woke garbage" these days? Anything with interracial content?
It's a decent show, with decent acting and decent plot.

One of the best pop stars of all time, musical genius, very cool person in general
Weakest b8 I've seen in weeks

Attached: F19FA875-5C10-4917-A8FE-CD1A6A16A7EF.jpg (1280x1311, 418.63K)

Her music was irrelevant until it was used in the show. The orchestral version of the song was better than the original and could easily have used some other irrelevant bozo's music in it's place.

you’re right. She’s definitely never had a hit song before now.

shes part of the holy trinity

Attached: top3.jpg (2310x770, 609.36K)

Absolutely immaculate taste brother

Who's to the left?

Twigs

Thank you very much

motherfucker what? the only reason they put that shit in stranger things is to bait nostalgia. it wouldn’t be in the show if she didn’t have hits