He's finally doing it!

>be me mtf
>bf feels me up often
>this time he rubs between my ass cheeks
>he whispers to me to prepare it for tomorrow night
>bottomnoises.mp3
>next morning he texts me saying not to forget what he said last night
aaaaaa i've been waiting so long for him to take my first time and i think he's finally going to do it tonight! all we really need a condom for is protecting from std's so eventually we might be able to do it raw, and fulfil my breeding kink! aaa just picturing it is so hot, imagining he pins me down to the bed, and kisses me deeply and passionately, before asking if he can take it off. i nod gently, i try to avert my eyes as he strips, but then he goes for my clothes and i can't help but stare. he kisses my small-yet-perky chest, before going again on my lips, our tongues intertwining. i can feel his member harden against me, as it pushes against my body. his head slides down, kissing on my neck for a while before sliding down to my chest, doing the same before going all the way down on my groin, and tasting me. his eyes full of dedication as i squirm beneath his mouth. then, after my first climax he makes me suck him off. gently guiding my head towards his member, and caressing my cheek while i take it in my mouth, he lets out breathy moans, one after another with every time i bob my head. his cum fills my mouth and i swallow, admiring the taste. he pulls the condom out and hands it to me, asking me to put it on him. i oblige and take it out of the wrapper, tossing onto the nightstand, and try to put the condom on, with my mouth. regardless of whether or not this works, he pins me back down like earlier, and slowly prods his wrapped member against my entrance. as he sticks it in, he kisses me at the same moment, overstimulating me during my first time. while he fucks me, his mouth doesn't leave mine, save for the few moments we need to catch our breaths, one hand wrapped around me, the other toying with my chest.

Attached: doingit.jpg (800x1131, 110.83K)

pt 2. of the fantasy of how it's going to go

he fills my body with his cock, letting his voice out with every thrust. as i near the edge, his hand that was wrapped around me, joins the other in toying with me, but it goes down to my crotch, touching me in my sensitive spots as his cock twitches inside. i can feel how close i'm getting, and ask if we can cum together, he agrees and speeds up, his dick hitting even deeper with each thrust. as i feel myself reaching the edge, i feel his warm, thick cum fill the condom up, bulging it slightly, and it pushes me over the edge, as i climax harder than i ever have before. we remain in that position for a few more moments, before cuddling up in that same spot, his hands keeping me close to him, and my hands on his.

Attached: 394ED6CD-8567-4800-85A6-55B9ECE46147.jpg (1000x871, 83.36K)

just ughghhghhhghhghghg i can't wait i'm so excitedddd, and i know he's not small because i've felt it while sitting on his lap before! and just, he's so gentle and kind i can't help but picture how that will manifest in how he fucks me, and just aaaaajhbgvfcvgbhnjm

Attached: 1653658784874.jpg (1104x1011, 196.93K)

Attached: please.jpg (828x804, 132.04K)

Good girl.

i hope he says that a lot while we do it, i have a big thing for praise! ughghg, i might end up masturbating to calm myself down about this

Avoid it. Instead, pinch your nipples or suck them if they are big enough. This will build up your libido instead of tearing it down.

can't suck them, my chest is still an a-cup. but noted! he's gonna be fucking a girl who'd practically been edging all day!

congrats user! but maybe you should dampen your expectations for your first time just a little bit.
Just enjoy it and dont worry!

>he's gonna be fucking a girl
your agp is showing

Then ask to him to suck them while your hole grips his cock. It's very intimate, because it's like a complete circle.

thanks! and why so? are first times not amazing?
eh? what's agp?
oooooo yesssss, that'd be so hottttttt

ahaha, the bottom is having a fantasy, look at her being all horny

GL, hope you don't shit on his dick.

Why is everyone here a babybrained pervert?

so what?! i love him and have been waiting for this day!
i only shit in the mornings so it's fine

fucking bottom
>"i love him and have been waiting for this day!"
exactly, your first time is something that should just happen, no need to make it a huge deal.

Attached: ew.jpg (680x383, 25.74K)

i'm sure i'm not the only one here who wants to know if this fantasy was anywhere close to fulfilled

yeah making it a huge deal in your head like this, or expecting sex to be perfect or commensurate with fantasy in any case, is a recipe for disaster
nobody likes uwu-nya trannies. any over-represented sexual identity demonstrates insecurity. most of us just try to live our lives and have more important things to do than worry about what a cutie girl we are all day (a pretty virgin thing to do)

giwtwm
have fun

Source of the pic?