Mfers see this and say

mfers see this and say
> that's a man
I see this and say
> oh my god, what a beautiful, brave and stunning young woman, I would love to kiss her and cuddle with her under the blankets on a rainy day
I don't care if you call me gay, fag or whatever, she's literally perfect
t. romantic chaser

Attached: hunter-schafer-introduccion.jpg (1920x1080, 129.7K)

>being romantic is when you want to kiss when you're fucking someone
so this is what chasers mean

yes

congrats for admitting it on a thread here’s your reward Hunter is now your girlfriend! yeahhhh good job OP! great thread!!

Attached: C9139EFB-D79E-4BE8-BA0C-9FE558C92B55.jpg (1080x1080, 184.79K)

I don't know I'm a virgin so maybe yea.
I guess kissing during missionary is super hot

bless you! my exbf still loves me so much, im so grateful and lucky i got to have a few months with him being my everything, and showing him what my love and passion is like

Attached: 62AE4090-E48C-4FDE-81C7-DB431256CB28.jpg (320x569, 57.72K)

kissable bulge

what ailment do you have?

lol that's so retarded

Hon envy is what it all boils down too

Attached: 1655943864817.jpg (1080x1080, 178.69K)

well that's a bit too cheesy but tha guy surely knows how to write poems.

Attached: maxresdefault-1605111824.jpg (1280x720, 63.97K)

you're over doing it bro

Gender Dysphoria
Ulcerative Colitis
Spinal Kyphosis
Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
Restless Leg Syndrome
Anxiety
Depression
Borderline Personality Disorder (milder than many describe here but definitely have some of it)

I've taken autism screening tests and they all say low indication/risk, my gf scored much higher but has never been diagnosed

i go to bathroom #2 12~+x/day or more for the past 7 years, much of that in horrible pain and misery, several hospitalizations and blood transfusions from bleeding so much out my bottom, it's like a got a disease to have a period and comparable pain to childbirth or something, i believe from stress and years of loneliness

when recovering from the worst my disease has ever been after a 2mo hospitalization in 2018 i needed xanax for months due to panic attacks after a doctor there emotionally abused me forcing me to do degrading embarrassing things under the threat he would cancel my treatment and send me home while i was still basically bleeding to death, complaints to the hospital with my mom present resulted in no change; after i got back home from 2mo stay, like 6 weeks later my loathsome mother refused to help me fix the sheets on my air mattress after a week of me asking for her help they were coming off and it caused me bad tummy pain to bend over and fix that (we were extremely poor and had bed bugs because mom brought home linens from her thrift store job) and i think my pulling them back onto the bed caused a compression fracture in my spine, or something not heavy i lifted the next day, completely crippling me for the rest of that year, i ended up with fractures all over my body because the super steroids they gave me in the hospital to save me from colon removal and an ostomy bag the rest of my life (imagine how much worse transition and finding love would be with a shitbag on your side), that dangerous medication destroyed my bones rapidly and my nutrition was always low from poor absorbing anyways

Attached: 883E54F1-787E-4360-8B74-C63519AC06AC.jpg (640x480, 67.87K)

What if she insists on a polycule with these 2, OP? And for every time you fuck her you also have to fuck the others.

my magnificent goddess ensured i could survive all of it and make it to this immeasurably better time in my life even as i still endure my painful health problems and equally crippling intense emotions (mostly around my 2 loves, especially the one i'm indescribably limerent for)

Attached: 5AFC4B45-DF9E-482E-8909-9DEA2A4D1691.jpg (640x512, 103.74K)

I want a romantic chaser bf

Until I start browsing /tttt I could have met Hunter in person and never noticed that bulge. It's the last place I'm looking on a AFAB... there's just nothing to see there. Meanwhile troons be thinking "must be a chaser, he's cool with a dickgirl."

Attached: 18ECB351-9029-4F72-B105-A167FE59C5F8.jpg (1000x871, 83.36K)

touch grass
and stop talking about your relationship and your ugly ass in every fucking thread you weirdo

i hope that isn't you

You get used to her
She's kinda weird but at the end of the day Tea is one of the nicest people on this god forsaken board and it isn't like she's trying to indoctrinate people into her weird goddess thing so honeslty, shrug

They are always romantic, I remember one who would always pull my close and tight when his father walked into the room, to show he wasn't ashamed of our love. Just my face deep in his chest.

He'd toss 2 blankets over me and my face too, when his mother came in, because I suppose he worried I was cold.
He never felt the need to cover my tit's when I was sleeping but damn if my face was wrapped up tight lol.
He always made me food too, since our room was in the kitchen.

funny too, because I talked to his mom frequently and she didn't realize I was trans till I told her.

>DURRRR ANYTHING THAT HAS LONG HAIR IS AUTOMATICALLY A WOMAN DURRRRRRR
kys yourself chaser

i don't think it's that rare
i guess i'm a romantic chaser too, sex isn't my priority, i just want to share time with a gf, do stuff together, listen to her while she talk about nerdy hobby for hours and at the end of the day, watch the night sky together
but that won't happen, all the transgirl i've know wanted to either ruin my life because they couldn't accept someone being nice to them and thought i was hiding something(i guess due to past trauma but with how bad it was, there was more that just that) or were trying to corrupt me, so now i've given up on everything relationship related
i hope you will find someone who hasn't been jaded

I don't mean this rudely but is it possible you also have autism/asperger's