Based black

based black

Attached: 7998C554-D876-47C4-B46A-193E383EBCC2.jpg (887x745, 214.88K)

Why are niggers so conservative and violent, and how can we fix them?
No racism

/qa/ lost

Attached: 1607665728733.jpg (300x400, 31.19K)

Dumb niglet. He's deported back to Africa soon if he keeps this up.

isn’t it funny how out of all the justices you guys only bitch about what the black one has to say? really makes you think

Trannies tend to conservative according to multiple studies

the other justices are either pedophiles, or pedophile sympathizers. makes sense the community that supports this would attack the guy who wants it dead and gone.

Abortion, family court and welfare were the ways to keep them under control. Abortion keeps their population low while family court and welfare makes sure most blacks grow up without a father, keeping them poor and criminal. Now this fucking nigger is undoing decades of liberal campaigns to keep the baboons down. I just hope other niggers are still dumb enough to keep voting democrat.

Simple as

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-163425_Gallery.jpg (1080x1237, 199.41K)

It's Any Forumstards and chasers making these threads. Just ignore the bait threads

>really makes you think
Too bad blacks can't do that

No, I'm damn sure it's trannies doing this. They are extremely racist.

Yeah because if they keep popping out little niggers, their wealth will increase and they won't be so dependent on government assistance. You are a retard

If it's changed to a state level issue like abortion was then... I can't think of a single state that would ban it...

everything people hate about blacks are specifically because of the reasons you gave. blacks were having their enlightenment moment in the 60s, so the government murdered all their leaders, made college worthless, while giving it to them for free, shut down every factory, killed every trade in black communities, introduced crack, rampant abortion, and ensured that the black father was removed entirely, thus creating the american nigger. malcolm x naming the jew damned blacked for life.

>population control helps them
lol retard, they are a minority

>damned blacked for life.

Attached: nbc-world-of-dance.gif (220x220, 229.62K)

Population control helps everyone. We need a lower nigger to white ratio

41 lost and rising
cope, I'm trans.

funny how there are other WHITE justices who are on this guys side, but Any Forums trannies are only mad at this guy.

>t. never seen the effects of an unexpected kid

goddamn polfag get off my board