How do gays hook up on apps without being in a constant panic about catching a disease? PrEP doesn't stop everything

How do gays hook up on apps without being in a constant panic about catching a disease? PrEP doesn't stop everything

Attached: 1656335313580.jpg (933x933, 106.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3575167/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you use condoms, don't kiss, don't swallow, etc. how do you catch sthng

Is that dylan roof?

Herpes can be transmitted skin to skin

It's easy, they ask "you clean bro?" "yah bro I got tested 5 months ago"
"Oh good."
Btw this happens after the sex lol.

70% of humans have herpes, who cares? I probably have herpes and just dont know about it because most people dont have symptoms

I had someone tell me since his PrEP treatment required him to get tested every 3 months, becoming an open door cumdump is safe

grim

The cat in pic related looks like mine.

>if you use condoms
Fine, all for that.
>don't kiss
Seriously?
>don't swallow
Now where's the fun in that?

it is

>if you just wave each other you will be mostly safe

That doesn't surprise me, gay's are awful about STD's esp if on Prep.
Never mind testing isn't a preventative it just tells you have it... but this is a great example why I tell people if you get tested it means nothing to me, unless it was literally a moment before I walked through the door.

Getting tested doesn't even show someone is about good habits...

if you want to avoid stds that what you have to do
i didn't make the rules lol

Feels good to be among the 30% who don't have herpes.
Being a perma-virgin with social anxiety has its perks.

>don't kiss, don't swallow, etc. how do you catch sthng
Swallow is really only dangerous for gonorrhea and the chance of catching it is still pretty low. HIV and syphilis pretty much can't be transmitted through oral sex unless you have massive bleeding wounds in your mouth. In fact, only slurping on cock is the safest way to have sex. Statistically speaking.

Gays don't care if they get STDs
That's why aids spread so far, and literally every std is common in the gay community

>Gays don't care if they get STDs
>Condom use among heterosexuals is barely 25%
The higher STI rates among gays are due to easier access to sex because there's no female gatekeeping. The gross degenerate dudes can have gay sex very easily while their straight counterparts are ignored by women. Even most good, normal men could spend an entire year looking for sex.

It's not difference in condom use between gays and straights, it's the fact that straight men are barely having sex. In fact, 58% of sexually active straight women have had an STI.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3575167/

>Condom use among heterosexuals is barely 25%
I don't think you can compare heterosexual and homosexual sexual habits considering heterosexuals only have about 6 partners in their lifetime. Meanwhile the gays I knew would hit that number by the end of the month if not earlier.

they don't seem to care

>didn't think I liked masc features
>seeing muscular backs like that makes me wanna wrap my arms around them, hug from behind, and kiss their neck
This board is turning me gay

You get herpes from your aunty kissing you on your cheek as a child. You dont just get herpes from sexual shit, you likely get it from your family when you are young.

>considering heterosexuals only have about 6 partners in their lifetime
Women massively under report their number of sexual partners. This has been well accepted for decades. 58% of women are not getting an STI from 6 lifetime sexual partners.

>You dont just get herpes from sexual shit, you likely get it from your family when you are young.
I got HSV-1 from sharing a glass of water with my Mom when I was 7. People don't understand how extremely common the virus is.