How do you explain your transness?

without all this "i just feel like i'm a girl/boy/whatever" bs please

Attached: 1651102270528.png (775x782, 434.05K)

i like the female aesthetic

Why would I?
I don’t have to explain shit.
If someone is even slightly weird about it I just ghost them. Fuck that.

Attached: 8E0D1AF4-91A2-4660-AA6E-B99D7333826B.png (640x800, 1003.95K)

I want to have the physical characteristics of the opposing biological sex, such as their bones and their genitals. This isnt just a trivial desire but proven to be a crippling and distressing persistent psychological condition, for which the best current method of alleviating the distress is hormonal and surgical transition in order to approximate the other sex.

i don't feel i should have to explain it. i'm just a female and was born a male body, thats all

I just really disliked being a guy and the idea of getting older as a guy made me want to kms. All I did pre transition was sit in my room and play video games, except when I was forced to work.
Now I still feel like shit but less so and I actually do stuff to improve my life and the idea of getting older as a girl seems interesting and full of possibilities.
also I want to look like a woman.

Attached: 1632760769469.jpg (720x706, 70.73K)

I was screamed at for questioning gender roles since i was at least 3 forcing me to be ashamed of and repress my feminine characteristics and that along with shitty parenting from a controlling and possibly bpd father and a powerless mother fucked my brain up and now i feel uncomfy in my body and want to be a woman

I am mentally ill and wished i was born a woman all my life so i was going to ill myself but i found out you can take estrogen ande get some changes

Among psychiatric disorders, ADHD is the most common comorbidity for gender dysphoria. That might have caused my dysphoria, if you wanna know more about how that works look it up, I didn't have the patience to go read up on the details.

Unless you mean "how do you explain what your 'transness' feels like" in which case it feels like I shouldn'ta been a man. If you don't like feelings as an explanation you shouldn't have asked about feelings to begin with

i have gender dysphoria

I was a submissive gay boy born into an Islamic conservative society
Everything I read/watched about people like me made me hate myself
I don't wanna be gay or trans or anything abnormal, but I'm still attracted to men
Transition is more acceptable for me than bottoming for men as a man. Estrogen makes me prettier and less sexual too, so win-win
I don't care that I'm dodging my trauma, I'm not dealing with this shit

Spunds like me exactly. I repressed too long + bad genetics, so I'm debating on detrans.

>All I did pre transition was sit in my room and play video games, except when I was forced to work.
haha dont try to make me think this will change just because i take hrt,,

Honest self-expression is essential to personal happiness. I don't understand why people care so much. There are bigger problems in the world than girls who wear pants and guys who wear skirts.

>I wasn't exposed to enough testosterone in the womb (go into 2D:4D if they ask for further explanation)
>My brain developed on a female pattern as a result
>I get distressed by my masculine bodily features, especially my genitals
>I have a strong desire to acquire feminine bodily features

‘ated bein female
Luv bein a pooner
Simple as

The ghost of Alan Turing turns all the computer boys into girls as a revenge for having his gender forcibly transed. Happened to me, could happen to you too, so stop posting and go outside.

I have gender dysphoria

>I feel like a dog so best solution is turning myself into a creep
Wow, you are hecking cute and valid sister

>Felt hollow and empty, tried like 3 kinds of anti depressants, anti anxieties
>Dissociated constantly, nothing felt real
>Just kinda thought this is what life was
>Suddenly realized that I've thought about being a girl my entire life I just literally suppressed every single one of those thoughts
>As soon as I embrace even a little femininity I feel like an actual person, no longer need any medication

I don't think it's very complicated. If you'd rather present feminine and you feel like shit when you present masculine, then you have some form of gender dysphoria.
If you want an actual dry definition, GD is a mismatch between the way the brain thinks your body should look and the way that it does. That gap between reality and desire causes depression and dissociation among other problems.
Trans people also tend to want to act femininely because that's what our culture tells us a woman is, so the more stereotypes they follow the more they feel socially like a woman. For some it's more important than others.

There's no real cause, at least not likely for most people. Some are born with ADHD, some with chronic depression, some schizophrenic. It's a mental illness, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be treated.

Correct anwser. Anyone else who isn't this is LARPing

Worst strawman in the world
People don't show up claiming to want to be dogs. That's the difference. This doesn't happen, and if it does, it is usually a case of body dysmorphia, NOT gender dysphoria.
They are two different mental illnesses with two different treatments.

It's correct but it focuses a lot on desire rather than a fundamental oddity in how the brain sees the body. Unattractive people want better bone structure and all of that shit but they (assuming they are mentally sound) usually do not regress to the intense mental lows that trans people do because dysphoria is more than something you desire. Dysphoria fucking kills you if you ignore it too long.