I have Blanchard tier theory about TERFs

I have Blanchard tier theory about TERFs

>lesbians are secretly sexually attracted to (at least passable) trans women
>they also think trans women are men
>their own lesbian identity is threatened because if they like trans women (who they think are men) they would be straight or bi
>they now want to kill all trannies

It's literally the same thing as with straight men who fuck trans women start to think whether they are actually gay.

Attached: ani321.jpg (540x479, 47.71K)

voi vittu emilia

the only hole in this theory is that they probably aren't lol. like with a few very rare exceptions at best. they have folders of hundreds of hideous trans women on their computer

about to lay down some ideas here. lesbos are pretty positive about ANY looking vagina because deep down they are repulsed by it like we all are, but put on this show and constantly spam vulvas in feminist art and etc to show us HOW BEAUTIFUL it is, which they only REALLY do because deep down they think it’s abhorrent to look at. ok, so we establish that they lie. these people are horrifically triggered by men and the idea that they were attracted to a male who became a female buzzes the fuck out of them, so they lash out and collect ugly pictures of them to do the opposite of what they do with vulvas. They NEED to convince themselves trannies are gross just in the same way they need to convince themselves they actually like pussy. Terfs are reppers but not in a transition way, more like they repress their sexual attraction and force themselves to like what they don’t naturally like for political points. It’s why they’re so overt and excessively open about everything involving the female body, it’s one gigantic COPE. Gay men don’t spam penises or try to make you love penis because they actually like it and don’t give a shit

I think that most TERF are not even bi. They are straight.

> They are usually masculine, boring etc.
> They cannot accept to be so ugly that even people born men can become cuter and more feminine than them both in appearance and demeanor

I doubt emilia posts outside of Any Forums at this point

lesbians hate trannies because they feel threatened psychologically by the thought of males

straight men feel shamed by the thought of being called gay

the vast majority of terfs are straight white women. there might be some like you described though.

terfs are usually either straight or polilez though

the straight ones are cucks

Attached: 1620408132544.png (774x560, 228.99K)

like, this 100% reads like a fetish post

Attached: 1620408441074.png (814x560, 181K)

Lol no. Pussy looks delicious, and I'm saying this as someone dating a mtf. Like other posters said, most TERFs are straight.

maybe yeah, i mean, i knew a guy who fell for me after saying he was gay for femboys, even though i made it very clear i was trans.

>how women appreciate men

Attached: E0A91642-E19C-4CD8-92AC-570B4F056FF1.jpg (803x767, 57.65K)

kek, gc is really just a bunch of incel

lol

Attached: 1623430390981.png (1118x628, 97.3K)

yeah, they're basically just cishon femcels

Attached: 1620408185898.jpg (1842x1256, 237.57K)

They aren’t, they just hear the stories about creepy transbian rapehons from other lesbians and see the ugly unpassable transbian pictures
androphilie cannot process that the majority of lesbians and straight ftms are pussysexual.
And yes gay men spam their cocks here everyday. Fuckin vile and I report that shit all the time lol
The reason they spam vaginas and make art of it and shit is a combination of being a weird feminist and thinking vaginas are taboo and need to be shoved everywhere

>B4 accusing me of stupid shit

I get made fun of all the time by pussysexual straight ftms for being into both cis and trans women.
And loving my trans gf, I’m Aight with dick as long as it’s small and cute and I can rail them in the ass. But I prefer pussy

My gf >> cisoid girls
Though because I love her

i remember reading that one, people like that tried to make fun of trans woman for being "more masc than the average woman" while most of those retard are even more masc and now it backfire, such irony

Not a theory yet, user. Until you applies some methodology to your studies, it's a hipothesis.