If this cis woman is an unacceptably ugly 3/10 to most guys then what chances do we have?

If this cis woman is an unacceptably ugly 3/10 to most guys then what chances do we have?

Attached: 4356545.jpg (765x784, 111.26K)

she’s fishing for attention numbnuts

well i plan to emulate a fancy tall high fashion model type style, which I believe trans women are uniquely places to do.

She looks better than pokimane, so it checks out. 3/10.

When you want attention, you take a carefully posed picture and then say "feeling ugly ;_;" and then people will say how beautiful you are. Classic girl tactics, get good

she doesn't pluck her eyebrows and she wears her hair stupid showing off some early hairline recession. She likely just has autism like many residents of this board and doesn't know how to make herself look better

She's plucking them, they wouldn't look this clean without any attention. The shape could be better tough, and they need brushing or something with how sparse hair on them is.

I'm bad at rating but she's more like a 6.5-7.5

At 25, she's below average

this

of course

based

looks skinny, this is a 10/10 female now, low t

Attached: colors_of_autumnn94.webm (640x800, 2.59M)

What a bunch of disgusting freaks, I sometimes wonder how this will be looked back on in 10 years.

Attached: 1653515633227.png (163x193, 25.56K)

If you told me she was trans, I'd fully believe you.

she's like 5-7/10 and lying

4/10 at best. Wouldnt bang

Attached: would bang.jpg (400x570, 37.97K)

Below average compared to what? Women with full face of makeup and filters?

she's pretty id like to look like her. really her big issue is her forehead, ez fix with bangs

afrocentrism breaking into mainstream culture and its consequences have been a disaster for humanity

in 10 years they're all be even fatter
the last remaining waifs and twinks will hide out in shelters while Big Fat patrols slowly lumber up and down the streets searching for dissenters