I want to be a women so bad. Anyone who dosen't want to be a women has the dumb...

I want to be a women so bad. Anyone who dosen't want to be a women has the dumb. Everyone treats women so much nicer then men. Life is so much better. Sure you're probably going to end up a horny bottom for your future bf but that's hot and you get a cute body. Your quirks become cute and desirable instead of problems to be judged for. Women have less rights then corpses yeah and you'll never climb the corperate ladder. Lets be honest though most men will never climb the social ladder and giving up some bodily atounomy for being treated like a precious flower is worth it compared to being treated like human garbadge who's only worth what they sacrifice to give to other people. I was screwed anyways if I don't try and be a women because I'm already a passive submissive shy boy who society ate up. Anyone agree? :3

Attached: Byyo.png (225x225, 6.99K)

Do 30 pushups

wow ur like me

>t. SBtSG(Shy Boy to Shy Girl)

>boymoder thinks people treat women better
I hate boymoders.

do 10x15 weighted squats every 2 days and run 5km in 30 mins 4 times a week

You're not wrong but not all of us are blessed with narrow girl shoulders and long legs and zero muscle, so we instead suck it up and take on the chaser's burden to make trans girls feel smol and feminine and vulnerable but safe

Women are the only ones that think otherwise

Women are 50% of the population you stupid boymoder

That's the thing with cis women. They see the injustice they face and can only by assumption come to the conclusion that men have it easier. The average women has a better quality of life then 90% of modern men. It's more the social expectations. Men don't really have any social freedom.They're treated like a work force and thrown into a toxic system. Men treat the average women so much nicer. I play games with a few girls and the men flip like a switch when they realize they're talking to females nearly everytime. With some vocie training i've noticed how much nicer normies are.

Twas menat to be user. I was never gonna survive as a boy.

>actually does 30×90 weighted squats and runs a 40k for 50 consecutive days.
Pshh nothing personal kid

Attached: Soul suckin nigga.jpg (1170x780, 122.05K)

More like women have chad induced tunnel vision.
Women see tall handsome white men with rich parents and see how easy they have it and think to themselves "grrr, men have it so easy, if only I was a man, I'd have it easy too!" and they're forgetting that 80% of men that are basically invisible and live normal shitty lives, and of course being women why would you pay any attention to those lame invisible men when you can easily sleep with chad? They basically don't exist!
Then, the w*man gets furious and transitions into men, thinking that she'll get to be a chad and get everything in life handed to her, and to her shock she becomes one of the invisible men. Feeling sad? Tough it up, buttercup. Feeling ugly? lol shut up and stop complaining. Broke? lol get a job bozo no free money for you. The foolish woman, realizing that she she was sold on a falsehood, detransitions and bemoans the fact that she now doesnt pass as a woman herself and of course blames trannies for her own foolish mistakes, so she makes it her life goal to banish transition so that every mtf has to endure the horrible fate she does.

facts

Attached: rejected_his_message.jpg (800x450, 69.74K)

You can have a career as a woman, in fact you're more likely to do so with how society is set up right now. If you can't have children, you might as well put in the effort into your career.

Yes, slave away for your corporate masters. They support us during pride month, after all

Yikes

You will never be a woman.

This is a larp 0-0

You'll never get a raise at McDonalds.

Attached: 02587AF0-B771-4E50-8AB7-691B67150DA8.jpg (614x960, 113K)

Sounds better than slaving to provide for kids, since I can quit my job. Not everyone has the instinct to reproduce.