No one wants a white gf

No men wants to deal with modern white women. Thats for sure one of the keyfactors why homosexuality gets more common. Tbh i hate modern white women so much its unreal.

Here in europe the best men have colered women as gfs.

I am into trans women and everything but white women. I fucking hate those parasites so much i cant even work with them and its annoying to talk to them.

Attached: 62d32d526bb5dec02d431a2fed2477ea.jpg (735x857, 92.39K)

sorry for being a cracker

Do you have mommy issues?

I have mommy and daddy issues. My whole family is toxic.

I'm not this extreme but all else being equal I tend to give nonwhite women the benefit of the doubt more, I just think white cisoids are at a high risk of basicbitch becky syndrome and nothing is a bigger turnoff. like if I see a white in with a tory burch bag she's done, but if I see a nonwhite maybe she carries it ironically

I like white trans women though, you're automatically not a basicbitch becky, how tf can a girl who has to take hormones and voicetrain ever be a basicbitch becky? literally the whole reason why white cis women are so awful is that they are mind numbingly boring NPCs who followed the path of least resistance

You talk from my soul. I hate society so much and the biggest comformist scum are white women.

There exist white women who aren't like your mom.

Even as friends, I can't stand them. I'm a white woman but I never got along with other white women, all my friends have been east asian, even in childhood. I can't stand brown women either, but the average white woman is completely ghettoized and oblivious to reality.

good I want a white mommy gf

>chaser
>misogynistic incel
every time

>incel
nta but I'm a misocisgynist BECAUSE I've had sex and been in relationships, the only people who think this stuff comes from inceldom are cisfoid beckies who unironically use words like "scrote"

I had enough girlfriends believe it or not. Typical white women behavior if getting critized just calling you a "virgin looser" thats why everyone in the world hates you disgusting parasites. You are so entitled and give so little and take so much.

But let me tell you one thing you stupid bitch YOU WILL NEVER be chads husband and have children. I see it in my town EVERY chad takes a nonwhite wifes her up and makes her babies while you white basic cunts get used like sextoys until no one wants you anymore.

And the reason no one wants you is because as soon as you are no use for sex you are useless because you had nothing more to offer to begin with.

thank you. I don't have the energy to rage about this anymore but you said what every guy thinks but we're mostly too polite to say it out loud even anonymously

more women are going lesbian or bisexual anyway because men just treat them like sextoys.

>act like men below the 95th percentile don't exist
>I won't settle! I'm too good for that!
>join the line of beckies who will happily be chad's NSA sex toy
>stupid womanizer! why won't he settle for me?

Attached: pottery.jpg (600x800, 143.58K)

err ok, even average men don't treat women well.

Youre welcome. But i think a lot of women also think like this. Most girlfriends and female friends of mine say they hate white women especially the conformist ones. Women are the biggest misogynists because they have to deal with women all the time and to them it is even more obvious what is going on because they cant see them as sexual option.

I am so glad that the majority of those white conformist cunts will die out because no one wants to wife those sluts up once they hit 30.

Thats just a straight up lie. Its simply not true. Most bi women end up with men anyway and the lesbian ones are a minority even in the lgbt community. And its women that treat men like sextoys. I have been used for sex by women often enough. Most of the time its the man that catches feelings and the women that fucks around and cheats.

Even by the latest pols long term lesbian women account for 2.3% of the population in the USA. That is ofc increased from the past but still not by much
Why did I make the distinction of long term? Because actual lesbians that are attracted to women are rare. Political lesbians are just androphobic straight women that when their rebellious radical femishit phase ends they go back to being straight.

Thats also a lie. The "average man" if you take a true average not a womens average man which is better than 80% gets treated by women like dogshit. Dont give me that crap. I have seen this shit over and over.

There is a reason why this place is full of white average men deciding to live life as a women. A big factor is an unsatisfied dating and sexlife as a man which is not their fault.

It has nothing to do with white women but your looks. And of course attractive people tend to be narcissistic comformists. Just dont be a sub 5 manlet in your next life.

Attached: its over 3.png (362x793, 697.41K)

I am ok with white cis women, if they are from East Europe or they are conservative and/or trad anyway.