Why does every cis girl like this show so much and is this show producing female chasers?

why does every cis girl like this show so much and is this show producing female chasers?

Attached: 1654100810522.jpg (1000x1480, 202.76K)

>is this show producing female chasers
I hope so

>start presenting femininely
>every girl i meet says I look like hunter schafer

it never ends

i don't know anything about it except it has a trans girl in it and she's apparently popular or something so like idk wtf is going on here

I dont even watch, I just collect hunter pics. My female chaserhood was started by anime though so I cant say if the show produces fresh chasers

Attached: FC_66kfVQAAW2dZ.jpg (827x967, 81.97K)

what anime

the show bums me the fuck out i cant hardly watch it

you're ngmi

i didnt mean what is anime i was asking which anime made her into a chaser

I had an ex girlfriend that loved euphoria

And was a massive terf (I still was closeted)

And also had a massive crush on Hunter

It was a weird relationship

its doing gods work

It's a very well made show, it has a nice cinematography and the way it approaches issues feels more real than other shows. Also, Hunter is hot.

This. I’m an AMAB 21 year old and I feel like it showed a lot of relatable things

I think the slide started with Shiro from Adekan and also Gero from Binan Koukou (picrel) although they are more like feminine males rather than trans women or anime "traps". Then it was Chihiro from Dangan Ronpa (although I get that he isnt actually mtf, anime be like that) and Luka from Steins Gate. I do like that Hunter plays a trans woman in Euphoria, I didnt know of "proper" mtf representation in anime until Zombieland Saga came out

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-185728_Gallery.jpg (1080x598, 104.32K)

Its producing more trannies

I do remember twitter freaking the fuck out about zombieland saga and was one of the last drops before I was done with repression

the show isnt just hunter schaffer. women like it bc it’s extremely fembrained. it’s personally my favorite show.

it spawned thousands of chasers tho, both male and female
all those stans? just chasers drooling over hunter dick

Attached: hunty bulgy.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

holy shit

did she call hunter he/him?

whats a female chasers